Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jimmy
Forum: Digital Photography February 10th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.basics
Replies: 4
Posted By Jimmy
Any Software that can Write-protect microSD ?

"Talal Itani" wrote in message

Thank you for the suggestion. I searched the web for sdlock, and found
only an application for an...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Jimmy
Snapfish hit me with a $15 handling fee :\

The employee who picks from the shelf, packs it, and puts on the out shelf
to be loaded on the couriers lorry has to be paid; it is the nature of
business to make money from all of its...
Forum: Digital Photography January 24th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Jimmy
Panasonic DMC -TZ1: Simple mode

"Digitale kodak 2006" wrote in message
Hi, I have the digital camera DMC-TZ1 (Panasonic). Since two months,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Jimmy
Panasonic DMC -TZ1: Simple mode

Simple Mode is for Simple Minds. Image stabilization is too complex a
concept for Simple Minds.

Use Normal Picture Mode.

Your full of crap.
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Jimmy
Portable storage.

Do a google search for USB 2.0 OTG and you will find this spec has been out
for awhile. For more info, check this site out:
http://www.usb.org/developers/onthego/

If you wish, here is a product...
Forum: Digital Photography January 11th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Jimmy
Help finding golfers pouch for holdiing compact flash cards

http://www.thegolfcollection.com/caddy_pouch.htm
http://innovagolf.com/gobagacbagca.html
These are somewhat different from Roger's picture. They looked like they
might fit my needs so I ordered a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Jimmy
Hoya filter question

I'm not positive how these companies relate. Hopefully someone who knows
more can jump in and help.

AFAIK, Hoya is the largest or one of the largest optical glass
manufacturers in...
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 07, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Jimmy
Hoya filter question

" Tokina, Hoya, Kenko are divisions of the same company, hence the name
THK.
Pentax will soon be part of them.
John

John, this is where the my confusion begins....
Forum: Digital Photography January 2nd 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Jimmy
Hoya filter question

I was looking for some Hoya filter information when I ran across this
website, http://www.kenko-tokina.co.jp/e/index.html Here I found the Pro 1
digital filter series being shown as made by Kenko,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 1st 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Jimmy
Nikon D80 diopter adjustment

Due to the help of the group I have found that what you say is exactly
right. I too have the age thing making the adjustment critical. After
rotating the wheel back and forth I see exactly what...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Jimmy
GPS Cameras?

"Cynicor" wrote in message
(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Jimmy:
for some nikons,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Jimmy
GPS Cameras?

Here is a links for some early attempts in connecting Nikons to GPS
(please notice one of the articles is for the D100 camera which is no
longer in production). ...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Jimmy
GPS Cameras?

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per Jimmy:
for some nikons, http://pc-mobile.net/nikongps.htm

Is the implication of that...
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Jimmy
GPS Cameras?

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
(PeteCresswell) wrote:
This is the most idle kind of curiosity... but I can't help...
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Jimmy
D200 - Hints & Tips

"Faz" wrote in message
I thought I remembered reading a useful notice about the D200. Does anyone
know where this may be...
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 276
Posted By Jimmy
Merry Christmas

What about us Atheists?
Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a mention.
Good Day!
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 25th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 285
Posted By Jimmy
Merry Christmas

What about us Atheists?
Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a mention.
Good Day!
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 25th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 269
Posted By Jimmy
Merry Christmas

What about us Atheists?
Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a mention.
Good Day!
Forum: Digital Photography November 27th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.satellite.gps,alt.satellite.gps.garmin,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Jimmy
Help Nikon D200 and Garmin 76C

"SeaDragon" wrote in message
Jack Erbes wrote in
Forum: Digital Photography November 27th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to alt.satellite.gps,alt.satellite.gps.garmin,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Jimmy
Help Nikon D200 and Garmin 76C

"SeaDragon" wrote in message
I'm having trouble getting my Garmin 76C and Nikon D200 to work together.

I have the...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20