Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 1.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phil
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Phil
Is the street photographer an endangered species?

I have seen many photos of a fantastic photographer based in the UK (among
others). However his UK photos look pretty bland and boring compared to his
other photos. I can't help but wonder why. ...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 50
Posted By Phil
To 5D, or not to be?

You have obviously done your research and I agree with you 100%. Both
excellent set-ups. However, I would choose neither.

I would go for:
A second hand 20D
24-105 f4IS
70-200 2.8IS
And if you...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 50
Posted By Phil
To 5D, or not to be?

David

Any idea why the 85mm 1.2L is so overpriced? I can't understand it myself
and to be honest, I think that Canon are loosing a huge amount of sales
because of the astronomical price...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 50
Posted By Phil
To 5D, or not to be?

Sorry Annika, I have to disagree. For sports I would go for the 20D or 30D
over the 400D.

"Annika1980" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 87
Posted By Phil
Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

You really are boring aren't you?

My guess is that you haven't had sex in a long time.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 87
Posted By Phil
Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Talking of on-topic... That's the problem with your post. You talk in a
language some of us villiage idiots don't understand in a photography
newsgroup, and your punctuation is terrible. ...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 87
Posted By Phil
Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Uh? Who you talking to?

"Chuck Stewart" wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:26:50 +0100, Phil wrote:

Just...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 87
Posted By Phil
Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Just out of interest, when was the last time you has sex?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
You'd certainly...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8