Depth of field - two of them? by Commander Kinsey
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctqungbvvetxffp/field.jpg?dl=0 This is a snapshot of Startrek The Next Generation, Season 6, Episode 26. It appears to have two...
Yesterday 11:14 PM
by Andy Blanchard Go to last post
6 5 Digital Photography
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits by David B.[_5_]
FYI (copy/paste) "In-camera double exposures are wonderfully creative and work very well for portraits. I love creating these in the summertime to take...
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest(waiting for specific offering) by Neil[_9_]
On 12/20/2018 12:07 AM, RichA wrote: I like the reach you get with smaller sensors. Often, I've been able to frame-fill wildlife shots with m4/3rds while...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:17 AM
by nospam Go to last post
345 1,074 Digital Photography