Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rutger
Forum: Digital Photography June 15th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Rutger
Does anyone know of a Review of the Olympus E-510 ?

"Peter Stacey" schreef in bericht

Try google.

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"Stuart Chapman" schreef in bericht
Rutger wrote:
"Stuart Chapman" schreef in...
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 07, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Rutger
All around good lens

"m@" schreef in bericht
I am wondering what is an all around good lens for a Rebel XT Digital
SLR 350D

Any...
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Rutger
Which camera? Pros and cons please.

"Stuart Chapman" schreef in bericht
I'm looking for a compact digital camera at around the 400USD mark. Tell
me...
Forum: Digital Photography June 7th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Rutger
Estimating distance?

"Terry Pinnell" schreef in bericht
Are there any clever techniques for estimating the distance of objects
Forum: Digital Photography June 4th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Rutger
Rebel XTi vs d40x

"Strelzj" schreef in bericht
I am looking to get into photography with a decent SLR camera w/ a
lense for under...
Forum: Digital Photography June 2nd 07, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Rutger
take a look: macro

A macrolens with extension rings and reversed 50mm in front of it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/525252527/

Rutger
Forum: Digital Photography June 1st 07, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Rutger
panorama mode and stitching with digital rebel xti

" schreef in bericht
Hello,

The title says it all, I guess. Just to elaborate. I just got...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Rutger
preference of techniques for inserting copyright notices

"J. F. Cornwall" schreef in bericht
Hi all. Just curious how most folks deal with the repetitive and boring
task of inserting a...
Forum: Digital Photography May 26th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Rutger
External flash for K100D

I can live without a
swivel head, but I do want to be able to bounce it off the ceiling. A
swivel would be a nice bonus.

If you want to bounce off the ceiling you will NEED a two-axis...
Forum: Digital Photography May 16th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Rutger
Tokina lens

Tokina and Tamron are both top lens companies, but they both make models
that aren't so good.

As does Canon for instance. They had a really lousy plasticy series of
lenses which got a 4 at...
Forum: Digital Photography May 16th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Rutger
Tokina lens

"Bravo Two Zero" schreef in bericht
Any comments on tokina lens ? Overall quality etc...

Forum: Digital Photography May 16th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Rutger
Bracketing feature and HDR

schreef in bericht
I want to try high dynamic range
photography. The tutorials on the
Web talk about using...
Forum: Digital Photography May 14th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Rutger
Trying to duplicate an effect

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager
schreef in bericht

Hi,

I wonder if any of you...
Forum: Digital Photography May 11th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Rutger
Quick question

schreef in bericht
Hi I have never posted here before.

THinking of buying a Canon EOS 400d with sandisk...
Forum: Digital Photography May 4th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,AUS.PHOTO
Replies: 16
Posted By Rutger
LIGHTSPHERES LOVE THE 20D !

"Annika1980" schreef in bericht
And Divot loves the new Gary Fong Lightsphere!

Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Rutger
Blue and red fringes on white objects toward edge of image

schreef in bericht
In a 3280x2454 RAW image produced by my
Olympus SP-350, reduced by 4 in this
JPEG...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Rutger
Are many autofocus points nessesary??

"Soren" schreef in bericht
Hi,

I was wondering, what is the advantage of many autofocus points?...
Forum: Digital Photography April 24th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Rutger
Merge to HDR?

"Nathan Gutman" schreef in bericht
Photoshop CS2 has a new function "Merge to HDR"
Is anything like that...
Forum: Digital Photography April 21st 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Rutger
broken lightbulb

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/467518096/

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager
Forum: Digital Photography April 18th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"Senin" schreef in bericht
What color clothing works best when taking black and white photos? My
daughter is going...
Forum: Digital Photography March 25th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Rutger
LCD Screen and Polarizing Filter

My question is, will I be able to easily see the effects of the
polarizer on the cameras monitor screen, enough so that I can use the
filter effectively?

Yes. Do you own an polarizing set of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 23rd 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Rutger
Photoshop CS2 and A100 RAW files

Having said that, I convert ALL of my RAW files over to DNG and I delete
my
original .NEF.

What's the use of that?

Rutger

--
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 277

"nospam" schreef in bericht
In article , ray
wrote:

I...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 277
Posted By Rutger
low light

"ipy2006" schreef in bericht
I have to shoot action photos in low light conditions. What is the
best DSLR for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94