Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DAVE PRICE
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By DAVE PRICE
My model train set ends INSIDE MY ASS

"Michael Richards" wrote in message
The "Rectal Railroad" as I like to call it is a one way trip. Let's
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Sigma lens 18-125

Sorry incorrect Subject line

kind regards
DAVE

"DAVE PRICE" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By DAVE PRICE
canon EF 50mm F1.8

Hi again all

My 60th birthday is coming up (April 22nd) and I'm thinking of asking for a
new lens for my camera, Thinking of a " canon EF 50mm F1.8 "

Very pleased with my new Sigma lens ...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Sigma lens 18-125

Hi again all

My 60th birthday is coming up (April 22nd) and I'm thinking of asking for a
new lens for my camera, Thinking of a " canon EF 50mm F1.8 "

Very pleased with my new Sigma lens ...
Forum: Digital Photography February 17th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Prague and a swan

Hi all

I have posted on my website, using my new lens Sigma 18-125 lens on
my Canon EOS 350D, pictures of my visit to Prague
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/prague.htm and a picture of a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 31st 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By DAVE PRICE
New Year New Lenses

"Pete D" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Canon 350d Pixs of Prague

Hi again all
took over 300 pixs of Prague last weekend. Uploaded 4 that I think sums up
the city. Please see http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/prague.htm

Kind Regards
DAVE
Bristol Uk
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 97
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Digital tripod?

I must get a digital tripod - but why?
My trusted 'bog standard' one still works well for me :-)

Don't forget to get a digital camera bag, too.

Thanks for the reminder.
do thy take AA or...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 97
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Digital tripod?

I recently went digital by buying a digital Rebel. I even have a
couple of "digital" lenses, although I admit they seem to work like
normal lenses. My existing tripod is a Star-D has some...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 31st 06, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By DAVE PRICE
My 'New Lens for Christmas'

My 'New Lens for Christmas'

Hi all

I have a been given a Sigma 18-125 lens for Christmas. So far not been able
to get out and about with it - but I have used it to take a few indoor
shots. (...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By DAVE PRICE
My 'New Lens for Christmas'

My 'New Lens for Christmas'

Hi all

I have a been given a Sigma 18-125 lens for Christmas. So far not been able
to get out and about with it - but I have used it to take a few indoor
shots. (...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 26th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Marry Xmas From the Uk

One good thing about having photography as a hobby is that you always have
an answer when people ask you what you want for christmas! A new lens
must be one of the best camera related...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 25th 06, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Marry Xmas From the Uk

Hi all
Just got a new lens for my Canon 350d
it's a Sigma 18-125 . Just taken a few shots with it , so far very
pleased.

will be posting pixs soon to my website at http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Next year I will be more (photo) organised

"Next year I will be more (photo) organised"

Hi all
Every year I have promised myself that next year I will be organised with my
photography, but I never am.

By this time next year, I will have...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 23rd 06, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Recommended lens?

Hi - have you any experience with the Sigma 18-125 . I'm told that
one is in my Xmas stocking this year :-)

It is my normal daytime walkaround lens. Some copies apparently have...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 23rd 06, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Recommended lens?

Not sure whether the zoom range or the speed (biggest aperture) is more
important to you. There are few zooms that are really fast. You may look
at Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 EX DG (about UKP 210)....
Forum: Digital Photography December 11th 06, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Cleaning scanner?

Next time you're down at the laundromat, toss the camera in with the
hot-wash whites. This will do the trick.

I must disagree, It will clean the sensor, but it will really upset the
white...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Am I pushing the ISO?

"Tim" no wrote in message
Down sizing/resampling does a good job of reducing pixel noise...

Have to look at the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 06, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Am I pushing the ISO?

Hi all

Just took a picture of the Bath Xmas Market

Please see http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/bath.htm I set the camera at ISO
1600. (canon EOS 350D) To me the pix seems OK . So far I can see...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 25th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Sigma 18-125mm

Hi all

Thinking of getting a "Sigma 18-125mm F3.5-5.6 DC " for my Canon 350D
camera.
Any one got the lens and are thy happy with it.

I only have the kit lens up to now, but reasonable pleased with...
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Sigma 18-125mm F3.5-5.6 DC

Hi all

Thinking of getting a "Sigma 18-125mm F3.5-5.6 DC " for my Canon 350D
camera.
Any one got the lens and are thy happy with it
DAVE
Bristol UK
Forum: Digital Photography November 13th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By DAVE PRICE
HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

"John Turco" wrote in message
DAVE PRICE wrote:

Hi all
Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
Anyone have experience of...
Forum: Digital Photography November 12th 06, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By DAVE PRICE
HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

"sid" wrote in message
DAVE PRICE wrote:

Hi all
Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By DAVE PRICE
HP D7160 printer (may be OT)

Hi all
Thinking of buying a HP D7160 Printer,
Anyone have experience of the quantity etc of the prints from the above

Kind regards
DAVE
Bristol UK
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By DAVE PRICE
Canon Rebel XT - Can't get good pictures.

wrote in message
I appreciate what you did in Photoshop. But I sent the camera back to
Amazon.com today and am...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37