Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras September 10th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Sony DSC-H9

On Aug 25, 4:58 pm, "Bob" wrote:
What opinions is there among you guys about this camera. I just got it and
am looking for some input from others.
Bob

maybe you should...
Forum: Digital Photography July 26th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Camera prices in Canada

On Jul 25, 4:59 pm, Oliver Costich wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 02:40:28 -0700, wrote:
On Jul 24, 1:52 pm, Bates wrote:
On...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Camera prices in Canada

On Jul 24, 1:52 pm, Bates wrote:
On Jul 24, 1:00 pm, wrote:

Today, the Canadian dollar is $0.96 USD and the camera prices are
still 1:1.5. e.g in...
Forum: Digital Photography July 2nd 07, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
extension lenses and compact digital cameras

On Jul 2, 1:02 am, ASAAR wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:57:36 +1000, veritas wrote:
I have seen recently that there are some compacts that have the option
of screwing on a...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras June 19th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble seeing LCD display in sunshine, any suggestions ?

On 2007-06-16, wrote:

On Jun 16, 5:43 am, Whiskers wrote:
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras June 17th 07, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble seeing LCD display in sunshine, any suggestions ?

On Jun 17, 1:52 am, Miles wrote:
* wrote:
I am having considerable difficulty seeing the LCD displayon the back
of my Sony in bright...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras June 16th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

On 2007-06-15, wrote:

I am having considerable difficulty seeing the LCD displayon the...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras June 15th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble seeing LCD display in sunshine, any suggestions ?

I am having considerable difficulty seeing the LCD displayon the back
of my Sony in bright sunshine. I am having to take multiple shots at
varying angles guessing that my subject is nicely framed or...
Forum: Digital Photography May 21st 07, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
frustration with digital photos

On May 20, 5:34 pm, wrote:
On 20 May 2007 12:02:16 -0700, "

wrote:
There is no perfect fail safe way to keep photos....
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9