Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 1.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Miles
Forum: Digital Photography March 14th 10, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Miles
Nokia 6260 zoom

* Atheist Chaplain wrote, On 3/12/2010 02:17:
wrote in message
Just started, zoom in using zoom button...
Forum: Digital Photography March 12th 10, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Miles
Nokia 6260 zoom

Just started, zoom in using zoom button and it does so. Attempt to
zoom out and nothing -- the button is depressed about half way and
doesn't move and the lens doesn't move either. Close the...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 09, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Miles
ISP ending Usenet service: which free/cheap ones are best?

* John Turco wrote, On 6/10/2009 22:28:
Keith Nuttle wrote:
AKT wrote:
My ISP (ATT) just sent this:

Please note that on or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer be
offering...
Forum: Digital Photography June 1st 09, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Miles
Anyone remembers those old soft and hard camera cases?

* nospam wrote, On 5/30/2009 00:26:
In article , Miles
wrote:

My nice old Canon case which is still in perfect...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 30th 09, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Miles
Anyone remembers those old soft and hard camera cases?

* wrote, On 5/29/2009 14:12:
In the old film cameras era, I recall that when you purchase an SLR
camera, it usually comes with a soft or a hard (leather) case. The
case is...
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 09, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc

* wrote, On 5/29/2009 14:12:
In the old film cameras era, I recall that when you purchase an SLR
camera, it usually comes with a soft or a hard (leather) case. The
case is...
Forum: Digital Photography March 15th 09, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Miles
AC chargers

I have 2 chargers for my Nokia phone: One is a Nokia that charges 500
mA and the other is a BS that charges at 800 mA. FYI, the batteries
being charged are Samya BL-4C which is rated at 550mAh and...
Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 09, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Miles
Canon S70 & flash

The Users Guide apparently indicates that Auto Flash (ability for it to
flash as needed) is available on most modes. However it is not
available on TV, AV, M, or C. Reference is to pages 38 Using...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Miles
pricing in asia

* Peter wrote, On 10/13/2008 14:43:
Hi,

I'm traveling to South East Asia in a few months (Singapore, Hong Kong,
Bangkok, Kuala Lumpor), and have thought about buying a camera.
Probably a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Miles
Adapter: Canon digital camera

* Kennedy McEwen wrote, On 7/17/2008 23:45:
In article , Roy G
writes
"Kennedy McEwen" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 08, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Miles
No spam!

* Blinky the Shark wrote, On 4/5/2008 13:11:
Miles wrote:

* Blinky the Shark wrote, On 4/4/2008 22:31:
Miles wrote:

* Miles wrote, On 3/30/2008 21:03:
* Miles wrote, On...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Miles
No spam!

* Blinky the Shark wrote, On 4/4/2008 22:31:
Miles wrote:

* Miles wrote, On 3/30/2008 21:03:
* Miles wrote, On 3/28/2008 10:34:
haven't had a single spam in this newsgroup in 2 days....
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Miles
No spam!

* Miles wrote, On 3/30/2008 21:03:
* Miles wrote, On 3/28/2008 10:34:
haven't had a single spam in this newsgroup in 2 days. Could it be
that my filters in Thunderbird are kicking in, or is...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 08, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Miles
No spam!

* Miles wrote, On 3/28/2008 10:34:
haven't had a single spam in this newsgroup in 2 days. Could it be that
my filters in Thunderbird are kicking in, or is someone
editing/canceling out the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 08, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Miles
No spam!

* Allen wrote, On 3/28/2008 19:22:
Miles wrote:
haven't had a single spam in this newsgroup in 2 days. Could it be
that my filters in Thunderbird are kicking in, or is someone
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Miles
No spam!

* Blinky the Shark wrote, On 3/28/2008 12:36:

Thunderbird can't filter news on the Organization header.

That's what I thought; however it was mixed in with the first few I
added, so merely...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Miles
No spam!

haven't had a single spam in this newsgroup in 2 days. Could it be that
my filters in Thunderbird are kicking in, or is someone
editing/canceling out the spam?

My filters a

Subject contains...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Miles
why so much spam

* Evan Platt wrote, On 1/25/2008 09:31:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:50:11 GMT, Miles
wrote:

In Mozilla's NG's I understand that many of the normal msgs, not spam,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Miles
why so much spam

wrote:

In Mozilla's NG's I understand that many of the normal msgs, not spam,
are from...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Miles
why so much spam

* Miles wrote:
* Allen wrote:
Miles wrote:
* Sparky wrote:
You could put this filter in the News folder and it would work for all
newsgroups to which you are subscribed. I have that...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 08, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Miles
why so much spam

* Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
In article ,
Miles wrote:

* Allen wrote:
Miles wrote:
* Sparky wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 08, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Miles
why so much spam

* Allen wrote:
Miles wrote:
* Sparky wrote:
You could put this filter in the News folder and it would work for all
newsgroups to which you are subscribed. I have that one, and 163.com,
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Miles
Canon S70 - E18

* Miles wrote:
I've had this camera for about 3 years and have taken perhaps 300 pics.
It gave up the ghost with the code E18, the lenses won't retract. It has
never been dropped and was...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Miles
why so much spam

* Allen wrote:
Miles wrote:
* Sparky wrote:
I thought this was a rec.photo.digital group?
why is anytime i come i see dating services, make free money, get a
free plasma tv when you...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Miles
why so much spam

* Don Stauffer in Minnesota wrote: