Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 1.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AAvK
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 23rd 07, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 68
Posted By AAvK
Starter slr question

I have a problem finding what I want with both....I need to get about the
business of inventorying all of my slides on Excel or some similar
spreadsheet.....I can number each one with a fine...
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By AAvK
My Olympus 5060 needs replacing - what next

Getting a bit technical for me but I appreciate your help.
On the Dpreview site it say the wide angle is 27mm?

Ken

OOPS! You're RIGHT! I forgot. I still wouldn't buy it myself. ...
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By AAvK
My Olympus 5060 needs replacing - what next

I see on dpreview it is highly recommended.
Missed that one so I will take a close look.
I wonder is the S8000fd is an updated version or not?

Ken

No that s8000 is very different,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 19th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 68
Posted By AAvK
Starter slr question

"Luke Carroll" wrote in message ...
What is the most popular setting?
Some people on Flickr say TV or M

Is it possible...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 07, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By AAvK
My Olympus 5060 needs replacing - what next

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message ...
Had this camera a number of years and been very pleased with it and looking
to find replacement but...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By AAvK
Alternatives to Panasonic TZ3? Or, best camera for $250?

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/digitalcamera/overview.jsp?prodCatId=856004&item=I856004&dbid=856004&urltype=overview&NavBarId=I856004
"AKT" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By AAvK
a few questions about xD cards

"Dirty Harry" wrote in message ...
Hello, I am quite novice to digital photography, and have some questions
about...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 1st 07, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By AAvK
Rolleicord Va - I got it back 11-19-07

"Alan Browne" wrote in message ...

What is 11-19-07?

Bogdan Karasek wrote:

LOL... the date I got the...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 1st 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By AAvK
Rolleicord Va - I got it back 11-19-07

"Bogdan Karasek" wrote in message ...
Hi AAvk,

Could you give me the co-ordinates for this person. I have a Rollei
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 23rd 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By AAvK
Rolleicord Va - I got it back 11-19-07

You've got me ready to send him my old Rolleicord. It works, but the
screen is dark and the shutter needs calibration.
--
Michael

This is the site:

http://www.rolleirepairs.com/
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 23rd 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By AAvK
Rolleicord Va - I got it back 11-19-07

You've got me ready to send him my old Rolleicord. It works, but the
screen is dark and the shutter needs calibration.
--
Michael

Yes, but that's about a $300 set of two jobs though. ...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 23rd 07, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By AAvK
Rolleicord Va - I got it back 11-19-07

Previously, a few months ago, I requested advise here about Oceanside Camera Repair
done by Harry Fleenor ... he did GREAT work. Everything is super smooth and sharply
accurate. He told me it takes...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 22nd 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By AAvK
Need secondhand Nikon FM 3A/FM 2N

wrote in message ...
I need a second hand Film SLR Camera : preferably Nikon FM 3A or FM
2N with normal...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 22nd 07, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 25
Posted By AAvK
BEST WAY TO HANDLE D-MAC AND RITA !

"Annika1980" wrote in message ...
On Nov 19, 7:50 pm, "AAvK" wrote:
You know... I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 22nd 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 25
Posted By AAvK
BEST WAY TO HANDLE D-MAC AND RITA !

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message ...
Annika1980 wrote:

You were the one that played the "pervert" card and it
bit you in...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 20th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 25
Posted By AAvK
BEST WAY TO HANDLE D-MAC AND RITA !

"Annika1980" wrote in message ...

You know... I am really curious...
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 228
Posted By AAvK
Point & shoots, no improvement as long as sensors stay SMALL

"SMS ???• ?" wrote in message ...
AAvK wrote:

I do know one thing with the s8000fd, the CCD is a smaller one, adding...
Forum: Digital Photography November 9th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 228
Posted By AAvK
Point & shoots, no improvement as long as sensors stay SMALL

"SMS ???• ?" wrote in message ...
Yes, it's true that the Fuji 6000fd is about the best P&S in terms of noise. If they could...
Forum: Digital Photography November 9th 07, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 228
Posted By AAvK
Point & shoots, no improvement as long as sensors stay SMALL

"SMS ???• ?" wrote in message ...
Rich wrote:

Meanwhile, some poor fellow standing next to me at that airshow with a
Forum: Digital Photography November 6th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 228
Posted By AAvK
Point & shoots, no improvement as long as sensors stay SMALL

"The Spider" wrote in message ...

As far as image quality and noise go I think your right. They aren't going to be able to keep...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 07, 10:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By AAvK
Sharpening program

"John Ferguson" wrote in message ...
NeilH wrote:
Can someone recommend a good stand-alone sharpening program as...
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By AAvK
DPreview commits fraud in favor of Canon 40D !!!!

"Yvon Travailler" wrote in message ...
Some Nikonians are as stupid as Pentaxian.

Time to take your prozac Sosumi

And what type of...
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By AAvK
DPreview commits fraud in favor of Canon 40D !!!!

"Annika1980" wrote in message ...
On Oct 24, 6:33 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

That's...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 18th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 90
Posted By AAvK
Bret Douglas and his cyber bullying

"D_Mac" wrote in message ...
Early in August Bret douglas suggested in this group that if I took
down my site...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 17th 07, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By AAvK
Is it Time to hangup the QL17 and Pentax Super A . Film camera