Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken Lucke
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 15th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 56
Posted By Ken Lucke
How the Brooklyn scumbags make money

In article , Oliver Costich
wrote:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo

"We detected and disabled 50+...
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Ken Lucke
Changing horses in mid-stream

Just so you guys know... I ordered a 5D today. I decided that the full
frame CMOS was worth the extra cost,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Ken Lucke
raw files are HUGE

In article , JC Dill
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:06:31 -0700, Ken Lucke
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Ken Lucke
ISO question

In article , M-M
wrote:

In article sBuTh.64610$6m4.5332@pd7urf1no,
Matt Ion wrote:

So at a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 12th 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 248
Posted By Ken Lucke
RAW vs JPEGs - Does RAW show more detail?

In article , Floyd Davidson
wrote:
view is hilariously inefficient. JPEG would be quite
appropriate for a "printer ready" format, and each time an...
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 07, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Ken Lucke
raw files are HUGE

In article , John Bean
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:38:08 -0400, ASAAR
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007...
Forum: Digital Photography April 11th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Ken Lucke
raw files are HUGE

In article , Ken Lucke
wrote:
within minutes of walking in the door, thus giving me the ability to
store 300,000 MORE raw files...
Forum: Digital Photography April 11th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Ken Lucke
raw files are HUGE

In article ,
Sameer wrote:
In camera limitations are understandable, but if a desktop tool can do
better I...
Forum: Photographing People April 10th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken Lucke
New 16 Year-old Photographer's website.

Hello I'm new to photography and I just posted my first website. I
have a lot of my pictures on...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display April 10th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken Lucke
New 16 Year-old Photographer's website.

Hello I'm new to photography and I just posted my first website. I
have a lot of my pictures on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 5th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Ken Lucke
Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller + 5D - take multiple exposures on a single frame?

In article , paro wrote:

Does anyone know if the Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller when used with
5D would allow one to take multiple...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

In article , paro wrote:

Does anyone know if the Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller when used with
5D would allow one to take multiple...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 4th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 25
Posted By Ken Lucke
Nikon D40X ?

In article , louise
wrote:

After a few years of trying to live without my Nikon SLR
film camera, I've decided that no digital camera...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Ken Lucke
Mirror slap?

In article , John
McWilliams wrote:

Neil Harrington wrote:
"Kennedy McEwen" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Ken Lucke
VIBRATION REDUCTION worth the cost to upgrade?

In article , Marvin
wrote:

cassia wrote:
Can someone please tell me your experience using a VR lens, vs a
regular lens, and how...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By Ken Lucke
Photographing birds in flight

In article , jmc
wrote:

snip

::sigh:: I gotta lot to learn...

jmc
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

cassia wrote:

Can someone please tell me your experience using a VR lens, vs a
regular lens, and how...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By Ken Lucke
Photographing birds in flight

In article , change username to rnclark
wrote:

Ken Lucke wrote:
In article , jmc
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken Lucke
Canon battery

In article , Mike
Jacoubowsky wrote:

Is an NB-2LH just a higher power version of the NB-2L (and so will they
fit in...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Ken Lucke
Nikon D40 for first time dSLR?

I am about to make the 'jump' from the 'point-and-shoot' Canon S3 IS
to the Nikon D40. Would you consider this...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken Lucke
blow-up software

In article , 8\
wrote:

For any of the up sampling software you won't see a big improvement over
Photoshop. You will if you are...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ken Lucke
Photographing caverns

In article , Chris Gilbert
wrote:

Ken Lucke wrote

Thank you very much for all that info, Chris.

No...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Ken Lucke
A bird with a bad attitude

In article , Paul Rubin
wrote:

Ken Lucke writes:
Go with the less expensive batteries you find on eBay...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 07, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Lucke
Canon 30D + Lightroom question

In article , MarkČ
wrote:

Scubabix wrote:
I was shooting an old cemetery last week and set my 30D to use the
Monochrome picture...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Ken Lucke
A bird with a bad attitude

In article ,