good site for sharing images with thumbnail overview by sobriquet
Hi. Imgur used to be my favorite site for quickly sharing some images, but they messed up the site and now you can't upload a bunch of images easily to get a...
by RJH Go to last post
12 32 Digital Photography
Judge says class action suit against Facebook over facial recognitioncan go forward by Nomen Nescio
https://techcrunch.com/2018/04/16/judge-says-class-action-suit- against-facebook-over-facial-recognition-can-go-forward/
Today 04:13 AM
by Nomen Nescio Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
The last days of analog by -hh
Worth the watch.... https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/landscape-photographer-races-to-finish-decades-of-work -hh
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts? by Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint & with fonts? I have someone making signs for me on a vinyl style printer where she says she can't...
by Neil[_9_] Go to last post
228 1,025 Digital Photography
WhatsApp photo drug dealer caught by 'groundbreaking' work by David_B
A pioneering fingerprint technique used to convict a drugs gang from a WhatsApp message "is the future" of how police approach evidence to catch...
Canon G9X Owner's Manual by [email protected]
Hi, My defective G9X was returned to Canon,and they sent me a G7X Mark II. I have a printed out and bound 210 page manual for the G9X, which I have no use...
Yesterday 10:30 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
A camera with a sensor bigger than 8 by 10 inches??!! by Neil[_9_]
On 4/17/2018 10:27 PM, RichA wrote: I've heard of large sensor groups used for wide field scientific work, but this take the cake. I don't know what exactly...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
New Sigmas Gets Prestigious Awards! by android
Who'd believe...
Letting off steam by PeterN[_7_]
For the forth time this week I got a phone call from a telephone that spoofs the telephone number of an Apple store. They give me a number to call, which...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)