Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: news
Forum: Photographing Nature April 14th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 1
Posted By news
A GREAT BLOG ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY

Another great site is http://www.birdphotographers.net/ very inforative and
can have your
photos critiqued by seasoned photographers.
its a must see
j.

www.wilkersonphotography.com
Forum: Photographing Nature August 1st 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 1
Posted By news
Paldiski "Welcome To Hell"

Great photos. I would love to shoot there. All of the old buildings are very
interesting.
I live in a town that had around 9,000 but there are less now since the
hurricane hit and
destroyed much of...
Forum: Photographing Nature July 31st 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 5
Posted By news
Scenic photos gallery

Nice site.
Checkout my site at www.wilkersonphotography.com wildlife and others.
Extensive selection of
hurricane Katrina photographs

"Free directory" wrote in...
Forum: Photographing Nature May 19th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 2
Posted By news
Begining Nature photographer

Visit my site and please leave comments, Thanks
www.wilkersonphotography.com
Forum: Digital Photography May 19th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By news
Hurricane Katrina Recovery photos

Please check out my photos of my hometown and its destruction and recovery
from katrina. Thanks for all the help!
www.wilkersonphotography.com
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By news
WWII veteran

My dad served in Korea and talked very little about what had taken place
there. I heard only 2 or 3 stories my whole life, the rest have gone with
him to his...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale April 1st 07, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By news
wildlife hurricane katrina photos

www.wilkersonphotography.com
Forum: Photographing Nature March 25th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 5
Posted By news
Bird pictures

Sorry Lew didnt mean to spam you but I hit the wrong button.
I have a website as well with many bird photos as well as other types. I am
a photojournalist and have some before and after photos of...
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By news
Digital photography

View my photos on www.wilkersonphotography.com let me knwo what you think.
Forum: Photographing People February 28th 07, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 0
Posted By news
photo site

Hurricane Katrina photos at www.wilkersonphotography.com