Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Troy Piggins[_9_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 27th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
- SHOOT IN - Flowers are growing...

* Wilba is quoted & my replies are inline below :
JimKramer wrote:

Flowers are still growing; a late entry makes it an even ten.
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/flowers

Now I'm in I'd...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 26th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photos] Dragonslayer still got game

:)

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?album=2008_01_26&img=photos/2008_01_26/img_5828.jpg

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?album=2008_01_26&img=photos/2008_01_26/img_5831.jpg

http://piggo.com/~tro...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 26th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photos] Dragonslayer still got game

:)

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?album=2008_01_26&img=photos/2008_01_26/img_5828.jpg

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?album=2008_01_26&img=photos/2008_01_26/img_5831.jpg

http://piggo.com/~tro...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 26th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[SI] The DaveĀ©'s flower comments

* The DaveĀ© is quoted & my replies are inline below :
The Dave©'s comments:

Not picking on anybody, but offering honest thoughts even though they
may come off as harsh to some.

Appreciate...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 24th 08, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,aus.photo
Replies: 11
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
Playing with PTGui (Lake Panorama)

* Father McKenzie is quoted & my replies are inline below :
wrote:
On Jan 24, 9:47 pm, Father McKenzie
wrote:
As you all know I have...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 24th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[SI] - SHOOT IN - Flowers get their pollination...

* :
Flowers? (O;

Next will be 'sunsets' I guess.. As a general observation, I am a tad
disappointed in the lack of creative interpretation of the subject.
But then...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 23rd 08, 08:27 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photos] Call me "The Dragonslayer"

* Dan Lenski is quoted & my replies are inline below :
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:57:29 ķ, Troy Piggins wrote:

Ok, I got a big head because I finally hunted down some dragonflies that
let me...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 23rd 08, 08:27 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photos] Call me "The Dragonslayer"

* Dan Lenski is quoted & my replies are inline below :
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:57:29 ķ, Troy Piggins wrote:

Ok, I got a big head because I finally hunted down some dragonflies that
let me...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 23rd 08, 08:24 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
Call me "The Dragonslayer"

* Pete D is quoted & my replies are inline below :

good to see someone else using Linux for digital photography.

Dan

Must of missed the post about the Linux camera, I thought he had a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 23rd 08, 08:24 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
Call me "The Dragonslayer"

* Pete D is quoted & my replies are inline below :

good to see someone else using Linux for digital photography.

Dan

Must of missed the post about the Linux camera, I thought he had a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 23rd 08, 07:57 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photos] Call me "The Dragonslayer"

Ok, I got a big head because I finally hunted down some
dragonflies that let me get close enough to them :)

Bright colours this one, pretty close to his real colours...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 23rd 08, 07:57 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photos] Call me "The Dragonslayer"

Ok, I got a big head because I finally hunted down some
dragonflies that let me get close enough to them :)

Bright colours this one, pretty close to his real colours...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 21st 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 14
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
Trying macro shots on a spider

* William Graham is quoted & my replies are inline below :

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
* Father McKenzie is quoted & my...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 20th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 14
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
Trying macro shots on a spider

* JimKramer is quoted & my replies are inline below :
On Jan 20, 7:47*am, Father McKenzie
wrote:
Seeing Troy's macro insect shots I decided to have a go at a...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 20th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 14
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
Trying macro shots on a spider

* Father McKenzie is quoted & my replies are inline below :
Seeing Troy's macro insect shots I decided to have a go at a spider.
There are a few out of focus spots but I am happy with it

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 20th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
40D NOSE MACROS!

* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :
On Jan 19, 4:21*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :

Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
40D NOSE MACROS!

* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :
On Jan 19, 4:21*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 19th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
40D NOSE MACROS!

* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :

Ha! That's what you do when there's no insects ;)

--
Troy Piggins
Please feel free to...
Replies: 8
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
40D NOSE MACROS!

* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :

Ha! That's what you do when there's no insects ;)

--
Troy Piggins
Please feel free to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 18th 08, 05:50 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photo] want more macro?

Just another one from this morning. I like this one for some
reason, although probably not the best/sharpest. I think it's
the different colours from typical greens and also got lots of
nice bokeh...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 18th 08, 05:50 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photo] want more macro?

Just another one from this morning. I like this one for some
reason, although probably not the best/sharpest. I think it's
the different colours from typical greens and also got lots of
nice bokeh...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 17th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 31
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
Nikon macro lens recommendations

* Tony Polson is quoted & my replies are inline below :
"Andrew Koenig" wrote:

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 17th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 31
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
Nikon macro lens recommendations

* Andrew Koenig is quoted & my replies are inline below :
"Troy Piggins" wrote in message

Just checked. It's a D40X...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 17th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Troy Piggins[_9_]
[photos] some macros from this morning

Been a little disappointed with the flash diffusion recently, but
figured it out this morning. Happy with the results :)

Zebra-eyed...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 17th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1