Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt Clara[_2_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 14th 10, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 102
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
5D in House.

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 5th 10, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
D3 & D3x: Mirror Up Mode

"Michael D. Berger" wrote in message
Noting that I almost always use a tripod, and for
static subjects (excluding sports...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 24th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
Nikon's ISO 200

"Brianm" wrote in message
I searched hi & low if this ? was asked, but haven't found it. Since
Nikon's lowest ISO setting...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 09, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 111
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
Availability of WA lenses

"ColinD" wrote in message
Robert Coe wrote:
Well, it finally happened. I did a mediocre job on an assignment to
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 09, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 111
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
Availability of WA lenses

"Robert Spanjaard" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:07:37 -0500, nospam wrote:

Review samples of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 19th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 27
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
[review] "The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby

"Better Info" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:47:54 +1000, Troy Piggins
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 19th 09, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
D200 Aperture contacts broke

"Better Info" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:22:30 -0800, Paul Furman
wrote:

My...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 6th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
My best friend

My best friend died. A virus attacked his heart--freaky thing. He was 29.
Here's a pic from this summer:

http://mattclara.com/

--
www.mattclara.com
Forum: In The Darkroom October 25th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
Forum: In The Darkroom October 25th 09, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
black and white inks for making digital negatives/prints?

As an example, I'm thinking about purchasing something from these guys:
http://www.inksupply.com/bwpage.cfm?setMediaCookie=1&the_media_linkID=142

--
www.mattclara.com

"Don Schmidt" Don...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 25th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
black and white inks for making digital negatives/prints?

I know it's possible to purchase "B&W" inks comprised of black with shades
of gray to replace the Cc,M,Y, cartridges in my old Epson 1270, but I don't
know where to buy inks with a good reputation...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 22nd 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
What do you considering the upper limit for ISO?

"RichA" wrote in message
Lets say you aren't pretending, like so many do that you can take
really...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 5th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
60 Mpix - H4D (Hasselblad)

"Rich" wrote in message
On Oct 4, 5:26 pm, Alan Browne
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 1st 09, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
flash photo doo dad

specifically put in quotes because I knew I was using the term loosely: it's
just a fun thing--try not to read too much into...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 30th 09, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 46
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
Raw conversion ..

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , Matt Clara

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 30th 09, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
flash photo doo dad

Check this out. Point at the top of the photo, and then slowly, or not,
move the cursor to the bottom.
http://61226.com/share/hk.swf

For those who don't know me, this isn't spam or a trap or...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 29th 09, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 46
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
Raw conversion ..

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message
Savageduck wrote:

In most cases you should...
Forum: Digital Photography September 22nd 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 30
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
Conclusive DNA testing has proven Obama is really white!

"Lloyd W." wrote in message
"Larry Thong" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 22nd 09, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 30
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
Conclusive DNA testing has proven Obama is really white!

"Neil Harrington" wrote in message

"Giftzwerg" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 2nd 09, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
Nikon, I do mean adieu

"trouble" wrote in message
Thirty years of using Nikons (non-pro).
Much Nikon gear sells at a premium compared to competitors and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 31st 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
5 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Going to Lose Your Belly Fat

"Dr. Butt Sniffer" wrote in message
5 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Ever Going to Lose Your...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 19th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
D(isappointing)5000

"trouble" wrote in message
One reason that all ***

"Trouble"? I think you mean "troll".

--
www.mattclara.com
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 18th 09, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"Mike -- Email Ignored" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:41:13 -0400, Matt Clara wrote:

[...]

No, you're...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 17th 09, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 66
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
D3 vs flatbed scanner

"Mike -- Email Ignored" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:21:55 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

[...]

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 17th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Matt Clara[_2_]
What lens to use

"jazu" wrote in message
I will be doing pictures of 4 people golf teams.
I have:
Canon 18-55 (kit lens)
Sigma 18-200
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125