Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Anonymous[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
FS inquiry: Canon FD 300 f2.8L for Canon EOS or M42 screw mount

"Bhogi" wrote in message
I intend to sell the above mentioned lens.

This is a fast apochromatic lens...
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
why do I see 90% Canon products at sporting events?

"acorn" wrote in message
When I go to sporting events, I see 90% of the professional photographers
using Canon bodies and lenses. ...
Forum: Digital Photography October 5th 08, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Canon EOS 50D Arrives October 5th [Digital Photography] (Gizmodo)

wrote in message

http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=digital-photography

Hello.

The 50D is already on the shop shelves here in the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
conversion film slr to dig slr?

"pluto" wrote in message
sorry, all, this is a repeat post some weeks ago to some of the groups
but i
did not see any...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 28th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 0
Digital Rebel AC adapter kit

"Jstein" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I have owned a Digital Rebel XTI camera for about...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5