Notebook with 4K screen (RGB, not RGBW) by Alfred Molon[_4_]
Are there any (Windows) Notebook PCs with a 4K screen (RGB pixel matrix, not RGBW)? -- Alfred Molon Olympus E-series DSLRs and micro 4/3 forum...
A Few Shots From South Africa by Savageduck[_3_]
I had an opportunity to do some shooting today, so here are a few via my iPad. Included are some panos. All adjustments were made with LR CC Mobile. All shots...
Yesterday 08:30 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
2 19 Digital Photography
Great Smokey Mountain National Park by PeterN[_7_]
I am thinking about going to the Smokey Mountain National Park. Does anyone here have any information about interesting photo spots, that are accessible. I...
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
11 41 Digital Photography
How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar by Mayayana
"RichA" | Ugh. | | https://petapixel.com/2015/12/01/annie-leibovitz-shoots-the-pirelli-calendar-into-a-new-direction/ | Depressing,...
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
56 125 Digital Photography
Now all I need is a 4x5 digital back. by Eric Stevens
Chroma camera https://www.dpreview.com/news/3631124733/the-chroma-is-a-lightweight-affordable-easy-to-use-5x4-field-camera Apologies for no TinyURL. That's a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:04 AM
by android Go to last post
18 44 Digital Photography
David B: Why did you threaten to dox Savageduck? by Diesel
Yesterday 08:56 AM
by Diesel Go to last post
1 9 Digital Photography
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either by ultred ragnusen
I just accidentally ran into this very simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows (and back) without installing anything on either 1. I gave a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 05:43 AM