Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M.L.[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography February 20th 18, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

Do you know of Windows freeware that has the option to easily lock in a 3:2
or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping?

Photoscape...
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 12, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Does freeware exist to align a series of photos prior to GIF animation (center & crop)?

I'm making an animated GIF (thanks for your advice on Linux & Windows
software!) and snapped a series of photos sans tripod.

Does a freeware program exist that will read in multiple digital...
Forum: Digital Photography June 26th 12, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Can this be done in IrfanView?

Would it be possible to email me the file rgbspot3.8bf please?

I tried uploading it at this site.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q4h7kg88y8f98j8/rgbspot2.8bf

rgbspot3.8bf crashed Irfanview on...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 12, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Can this be done in IrfanView?

An effect I use fairly often is a highlighted section like this:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/ExampleHighlight.jpg
(Well, strictly it's a relative 'dimming' of the...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 12, 04:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Can this be done in IrfanView?

An effect I use fairly often is a highlighted section like this:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/ExampleHighlight.jpg
(Well, strictly it's a relative 'dimming' of the...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 12, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Can this be done in IrfanView?

An effect I use fairly often is a highlighted section like this:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/ExampleHighlight.jpg
(Well, strictly it's a relative 'dimming' of the non-selected...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 12, 01:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Can this be done in IrfanView?

An effect I use fairly often is a highlighted section like this:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/ExampleHighlight.jpg
(Well, strictly it's a relative 'dimming' of the non-selected...
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 12, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Can this be done in IrfanView?

An effect I use fairly often is a highlighted section like this:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/ExampleHighlight.jpg
(Well, strictly it's a relative 'dimming' of the non-selected area.)

To do...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 10, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Drawing circles, boxes, and arrows in "The Gimp" freeware (on Linux)

What freeware would you suggest (linux or otherwise) that can perform
those five screenshot-annotation tasks better than "The Gimp" (on Linux)
or "Paint.NET" (on Windoze)?

a) Screen shot...
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 10, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Is there freeware that will blur just a selected portion of a JPEG?

Is there freeware that will blur just a selected portion of a digial
photograph?

Artweaver
Pros: Masking, layers, filters/effects, scripting
OS: Win 2000/XP/Vista...
Forum: Digital Photography August 4th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Good frame grabber from mpeg?

What freeware is recommeded to grab a still frame from an mpeg which I
originally made on my digital camera?

Gom Media Player
http://www.gomlab.com/eng/GMP_download.html

Windows MovieMaker 2...
Forum: Digital Photography June 29th 08, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 43
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Is it possible to Export, Textedit, & then Import EXIF information using freeware?

You seem to be trying to restate your conditions into some arcane and
stricter conditions. Why not keep an open mind about what others have
discovered and thank them for bringing something...
Forum: Digital Photography June 27th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Secret editing of EXIF data for photographs using freeware

Doesn't PhotoMe import and export EXIF in XML text format?
http://www.photome.de/

1. Start PhotoMe freeware
2. PhotoMe: Open File - original_exif_info.jpg
3. PhotoMe: Import/Export -...
Forum: Digital Photography June 26th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Secret editing of EXIF data for photographs using freeware

BTW, what I was hoping to find was a freeware tool to spit EXIF data
to a
text (or comma separated value) file which could then be edited and
read
back in so that ALL EXIF fields of...
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 08, 11:02 AM Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Camcorder Hard Drive - Find Tips - SALES on Camcorders all Brand Names

I've learned a lot from this thread. FYI, in order to post this from
GoogleGroups, I have to type in
one of those challenge words to prove I am human. Not sure how new
this is, but...
Forum: Digital Photography April 18th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By M.L.[_2_]
Best graphics program to lecture students with graphics tablet

What's a good simple pen-writing display program (freeware?) that
can show decent writing from a graphics tablet?

I would have a look at Inkscape.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16