Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SS
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By SS
Really good software needed to correct dark pics

I had some pics which were taken at an event in the Grosvenor London, but
they are dark as the flash was too far away. I need some good software to
brighten the shadows, correct the colour and remove...
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By SS
Best software for increasing resolution?

"IggyZiggy" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:07:39 -0700, John McWilliams
wrote:

IggyZiggy...
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 07, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By SS
Best software for increasing resolution?

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" wrote in
message ...
SS wrote:
I have seen that Genuine Fractals and Photozoom seem to be...
Forum: Digital Photography October 22nd 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By SS
Best software for increasing resolution?

I have seen that Genuine Fractals and Photozoom seem to be 'intelligent'
software but have also seen a review that puts the fred Miranda 'stair
interpolation' Photoshop action better than these. I...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By SS
What upper limit for megapixels?

What is going to be the reasonable limit of megapixels beyond which it is
pointless going (for amateur photography). I would have thought maybe 20?
and where then - what sort of technology? Lower...
Forum: Digital Photography September 21st 07, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By SS
Enhancement software

Try this:

http://www.polaroid.com/service/software/poladsr/poladsr.html
Forum: Digital Photography September 21st 07, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By SS
Enhancement software

Just updating to see if there is any new or improved software for enhancing
digital photos and scans ie. sharpening, noise reduction, focussing, colour,
contrast etc. Currently I use PSP11, Focus...
Forum: Digital Photography June 8th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By SS
Best software for image enhancement?

1. Noise/grain reduction.
2. Bringing out detail in dark/shadow/under-exposed areas.
3. Upsizing (increasing resolution).
4. Improving fuzzy or badly focussed images.

Basically I am asking if there...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By SS
Optimum Resolution for Printing Photos

"Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" wrote in message

Ο "SS" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By SS
Optimum Resolution for Printing Photos

"Roy G" wrote in message

"SS" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 06, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By SS
Optimum Resolution for Printing Photos

I'm going to get 150 of my photo files printed at Asda as I can get them
done for 5p each at that quantity. Most of my files are at 7 mpx i.e. quite
large. The prints are 6" x 4" therefore is it...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By SS
Recommended - cheap camera good results

I recently bought a Canon A620 for myself which is great - bit on the big
size but good results. Also more recently I got a Samsung Digimax A402 on
offer at £55 for the kids. The camera has no...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By SS
Any user experiences for the Fuji F30?

Tried posting earlier but the post did not appear on the newsgroup:

Anyone using this camera? If so opinions please? I need a low light camera.
Is the F30 prone to the bad purple fringing of all the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"minnesotti" wrote in message

SS wrote:
Tried posting earlier but the post did not appear on the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 06, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By SS
Fujifilm F30 experiences?

Anyone using this camera? If so opinions please? I need a low light camera.
Is the F30 prone to the bad purple fringing of all the other Fujifilm
cameras?
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By SS
Problems with SD Card?

"tomm42" wrote in message

SS wrote:
Bought a 1GB SD card (Dane-Elec) from Ebay (the supplier had...
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 06, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By SS
Problems with SD Card?

Bought a 1GB SD card (Dane-Elec) from Ebay (the supplier had 100% feedback
for hundreds of sales) and it seemed OK. My camera is a canon A620. On
trying to download quite a few pics recently I found...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17