Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Valerie Kolbert
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 3rd 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By Valerie Kolbert
Mamiya c330, relative value of accessories

I have a number of Mamiya C330s and am planning on selling a couple of them.
But I don't know how to evaluate the relative value of some of teh
accessories. I have both a prism finder and a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 4th 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By Valerie Kolbert
Printing

Of course I'll be using CM - how else do you get the picture that you want
out of a printer?

Using Lightroom for RAW processing and PSCS3 for editing. Currently using
Huey for monitor...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 30th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By Valerie Kolbert
Printing

I'm sure comp.periphs.printers is a fine place to discuss printers, but I'm
really seeking the opinions (What? These people opinionated? ; ) of the
local denizens that also use cameras with...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 30th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By Valerie Kolbert
Printing

Well, there doesn't seem to be a rec.photo.printing where I can go ask what
is everyone's favorite inkjet for photos. I'm thinking of buying the Canon
Pixma Pro9000 but wondering if the HP is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 20th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Valerie Kolbert
How many jpeg photos...

Don't forget ISO setting, higher ISO setting will reduce the number of
shots
possible.

Why is that?
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 7th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Valerie Kolbert
Aperture

"Ken Lucke" wrote in message
In article , Valerie
Kolbert...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 5th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Valerie Kolbert
Aperture

A question for the group: I want Aperture, but the demo won't install on my
1GHz Powerbook G4. All the rest of the hardware/RAM/video is sufficient to
run the program, but some wise person at...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7