Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: iga
Forum: In The Darkroom January 29th 08, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 40
Posted By iga
Home printing suggestions

Thanks for information, Thor !
BTW just found this site :
http://silvergrain.org/wiki/Washing_aid

Best,
Igor.

"Thor Lancelot Simon" escribió en el mensaje de noticias...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 29th 08, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 40
Posted By iga
Home printing suggestions

I found following formula of Hypo Eliminator in
spanish edition of Jacobson / Mannheim "Enlarging" book :
Water - 500cc
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% solution - 125cc
Ammonia 3% solution - 100cc
Water to...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment July 6th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 12
Posted By iga
WTB Calumet back springs

Thanks Richard !
I've received e-mail from Calumet - they have springs in stock for $6.99
each.
Best regards,

--
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

Thank yoy very much, Richard !
Could you please list less known old 5x7 cameras ?
Thanks,
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

"Richard Knoppow" escribió en el...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment July 5th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 12
Posted By iga
WTB Calumet back springs

Thanks, Richard !
Yes, I agree that Calumet is great camera and I hope to find springs soon.
As for 5x7 - it is really rare bird here ( and expensive ). The only way is
to buy in States, but shipping...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment July 5th 07, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 12
Posted By iga
WTB Calumet back springs

Thanks Richard, I've send them e-mail today.
Bail is here, but springs are made from saw blade and out of center. So I
must to adjust the GG frame by hand every time to get it in place.
One friend...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment July 4th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 12
Posted By iga
WTB Calumet back springs

Hi all !
I'm looking for Calumet C400 ( old gray one ) back springs. Mine are hand
made by someone and it's a pain to open and close.
Thanks,

--
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

Hi !
Yes, Rodinal is in production :
http://www.ao-imaging.com/

Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 10th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 1
Posted By iga
Mamiya Press RF adjustment

I managed to work it out by myself. Big brass screw behind the mirror. Easy
5 min repair.

Hi all !
I'm looking for instructions of RF adjustment procedure for Mamiya Press (
Standard ). I...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 8th 06, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 1
Posted By iga
Mamiya Press RF adjustment

Hi all !
I'm looking for instructions of RF adjustment procedure for Mamiya Press (
Standard ). I found some info about Universal Press, but it is different
body and has different RF assembly.
Thanks...
Forum: In The Darkroom December 1st 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By iga
Focomat 2c question

Thanks Claudio and thanks j !

Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

"j" escribió en el mensaje
Claudio Bonavolta wrote:
Forum: In The Darkroom November 30th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By iga
Focomat 2c question

Hi all !
Actually I have Focomat 1c + Ilford Multigrade 500 for 35mm and Philips PCS
130/150 for 6x6 and 6x7. Both enlargers are real pleasure to work with and I
like them very much. Unfortunately we...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12