Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve
RAW software

Kiwiski wrote:
I've jsut taken some RAW+jpeg with my Konica Minolta SLR for the first
time. I've got FastStone Image viewer which is meant to handle RAW but
it just ceases up (even with the...
Forum: Digital Photography August 6th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve
Best site for buyers of Digital cameras!!! over 200 cameras reviews

3. Get FREE Traffic

You can increase your balance, using our partnership program! It's ABSOLUTELY FREE, but takes some time. For getting traffic you must share you personal partner's link,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 06, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 25
Posted By Steve
Experience with dexdigital?

Samuel wrote:
Has anyone bought anything from www.dexdigital.co.uk?
I was asking around, and mainly it seems like a fraud...unfortunately I have
already paid for my camera :(

Thanks

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 13th 06, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 23

Samuel wrote:
Has anyone bought anything from www.dexdigital.co.uk?
I was asking around, and mainly it seems like a fraud...unfortunately I have
already paid for my camera :(

Thanks

Forum: General Equipment For Sale July 13th 06, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace