Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: In The Darkroom November 1st 10, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
T-MAX 400 For Studio Portraits?

Most of my b&w activities are in medium format but I've had some
projects in the past year or so with TMY-2 in 35mm and it seems that
Xtol and this film were made for each other (and maybe that's...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 14th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
B/W Films.

I do quite a bit of candid shooting at friends' receptions, weddings,
etc. I primarily use a vertical format 645 with HP5+ and PyroCat-MC.
This combination has that perfect skin tone expansion that...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 14th 10, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Gene Nocon on f/Stop printing and photography.

Thanks for link, Keith. Very enjoyable interview.
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment August 7th 10, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
? about 90/8 Super Angulon

I've got an old, silver version. I put into an older style Copal #0
that had no f stop panel/label (these were front-mounted labels). I
was never able to find one of the older style panels for this...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 7th 10, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Pyro Developers Question.

I've settled on PyroCat-MC as my main developer, especially with
medium format and this combo is very nice with HP5+. I've been a
darkroom rat for 40+ years and always maintained some...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5