Epson P600 by philo
My P600 died and I have a lot of new 760 ink If anyone wants it let me know. Will sell cheap.
New Nikon 500mm f/5.6 Is this an error? by -hh
RichA wrote: Here is a shot purportedly of the new lens. $10,000. Update says half that (~$4300). It's very expensive for a slower lens, … Long...
The Moon This evening. by Savageduck[_3_]
This evening’s Moon shot with X-T2 + 100-400mm handheld. https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-J7Z6MBf/0/6dab5c7e/O/i-J7Z6MBf.jpg -- Regards, Savageduck
Glad news of vastly increased battery capacity by [email protected]
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:51:17 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote: This will never see the light of day. Every year there is another story like...
Yesterday 10:55 PM
by (PeteCresswell) Go to last post
2 20 Digital Photography
XF200mm f/2.0 review by Savageduck[_3_]
https://jonasraskphotography.com/2018/07/20/fujinon-xf200mm-f-2-mini-review- the-crown-jewel-of-x/ -- Regards, Savageduck
[OT] Aussie "government" info-mercial by Alan Browne[_2_]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuQZ6rALub8&feature=youtu.be -- "2/3 of Donald Trump's wives were immigrants. Proof that we need immigrants to do jobs...
by Alan Browne[_2_] Go to last post
11 43 Digital Photography
Photo from today by m-m