Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: polly filler
Forum: In The Darkroom July 3rd 12, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By polly filler
Agfa Viradon???????

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in message

"polly filler" wrote in message
Forum: In The Darkroom July 2nd 12, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By polly filler
Agfa Viradon???????

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in message

"polly filler" wrote in message
Forum: In The Darkroom June 28th 12, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By polly filler
Agfa Viradon???????

Hi All,

Have just tried Agfa Viradon to try and brown tone my photograph to make it
look like an old picture
as it was taken on an old camera.
The paper used was Ilford multigrade 1V RC size 16" x...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 23rd 12, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By polly filler
Beirette junior

"Peter Irwin" wrote in message
polly filler wrote:
Hi All,

I have a Beirette Junior 2 camera 1960's Vintage which I...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 22nd 12, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By polly filler
Beirette junior

Hi All,

I have a Beirette Junior 2 camera 1960's Vintage which I would like to run a
black & white film through.
However there is a small lever on the back, top right hand side with "T at
one end...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 8th 12, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 1
Posted By polly filler
35mm 100TMX vs 100 Delta vs 100 Acros.

"Darkroom User" wrote in message

What observations would I expect to see between these films when
Forum: In The Darkroom December 7th 11, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By polly filler
Durst m707 enlarger

"Keith Tapscott." wrote in message

polly filler;937800 Wrote:
Hi All,

I have a durst M707...
Forum: In The Darkroom December 4th 11, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By polly filler
Durst m707 enlarger

Hi All,

I have a durst M707 enlarger with a 35mm neg carrier.
Could anyone tell me where I could possibly get a 6x6 neg carrier for this
enlarger from, preferably in the UK.
I would like to...
Forum: In The Darkroom July 25th 11, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 17
Posted By polly filler
Jobo & Pre Rinse?

"darkroommike" wrote in message
On Jul 23, 2:16 pm, Darkroom User...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 26th 11, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 8
Posted By polly filler
Kodachrome

On 2011-06-25 15:06:27 -0400, polly filler said:

Hi All,
I have inherited some...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 25th 11, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 8
Posted By polly filler
Kodachrome

Hi All,
I have inherited some kodachrome 64 and kodachrome 25. This now cannot be
processed in England,
has anyone got another way in which this film can be used? or has it all got
to be thrown in...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 20th 11, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By polly filler
Agfa Viradon

"Dennis Boone" wrote in message
Then it says After toning wash thoroughly Na sulphite 10%, prevents
Forum: In The Darkroom June 15th 11, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By polly filler
Agfa Viradon

Hi All
Just bought some Agfa Viradon,, and on the instructions it says to dilute1
to 50 for usage.
Then it says After toning wash thoroughly Na sulphite 10%, prevents
posttoning.
Could someone...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13