Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sascha11
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment November 29th 11, 01:33 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Sascha11
[QUOTE='Miles Bader[_2_];825333']Michael...

[QUOTE='Miles Bader[_2_];825333']Michael writes:[color=blue][i]

I normally get a better quality scan and also get truer colors. I use a film scanner for doing my film. I...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment November 29th 11, 01:30 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Sascha11
"The dirt is on the inside of the lens"...

"The dirt is on the inside of the lens" - but this could be inside the lens!
There are certainly signs of edge degradation of the balsam.
The front lens comes out of the shutter as a complete cell....
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 29th 11, 01:25 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Sascha11
[QUOTE=jim;891941]You have an SX30 IS - not the...

[QUOTE=jim;891941]You have an SX30 IS - not the SX130 IS?

Definitely the Canon SX30IS is better, i'll list the reasons:
-Much more zoom
-Significantly wider aperture
-Significantly better wide...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3