Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D-Mac[_5_]
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 08, 09:06 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
Lying in wait.. for James Bond fans only?

Doug Jewell wrote:
Mr.T wrote:
"Jeff R." wrote in message
The shot is evocative and very compelling just as it...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 30th 08, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
Which battery grip for a 40D?

Ray Fischer wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
Yeah... Real show off stuff. like when your hand is too big for the
****y little camera or when you shoot 6 gig of images draining the
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 30th 08, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 8
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
Assignment for RITA !!!

Annika1980 wrote:
would have made a nice dart board for the kitchen hands I imagine.

Hey... You know that story about there being no cats in the
neighbourhood of a certain Chinese restaurant...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 30th 08, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 202
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
LUNCH WITH THE 40D!

Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 5:26 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 3:14 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 12:27 am, Annika1980...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 08, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 196
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
LUNCH WITH THE 40D!

Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 5:26 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 3:14 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 12:27 am, Annika1980...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 08, 06:27 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
Lying in wait.. for James Bond fans only?

Mr.T wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message
Why is all the sky blown out? Shouldn't a man with your (claimed)
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
Is Microsoft Picture Manager Any Good?

Dudley Hanks wrote:
"Cats" wrote in message
On Jul 28, 9:17 pm, Keith nuttle...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 08, 02:06 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
Lying in wait.. for James Bond fans only?

Mark Thomas wrote:
Atheist Chaplain wrote:
I have to ask do you have that in something larger so I can use it as
a wallpaper, I would love to own a DB5 one day, but finding one in
good...
Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 08, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
Is Microsoft Office Picture Manager Any Good?

Robert Coe wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:54:12 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:
:
: "Dudley Hanks" wrote in message news:...
:...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 29th 08, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
Assignment for RITA !!!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 28, 5:24 pm, D-Mac wrote:
There is no editorial use or fair use exemptions when the images are
altered or used to degrade, defame, slander or insult...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 27th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
ANNIKA1980... A CRIMINAL EXPOSED WAS: THE RETURN OF THE GARYFONG!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 27, 1:51 am, Mark Thomas
wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040722034236/http://www.technoaussie.com/

"This web site is more of...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
ANNIKA1980... A CRIMINAL EXPOSED WAS: THE RETURN OF THE GARYFONG!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 27, 1:51 am, Mark Thomas
wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040722034236/http://www.technoaussie.com/

"This web site is more of...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 27th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Jeff R. wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
Is there something untruthful in what is there? Given that Bret
Douglas (Annika1980), Mark Thomas, Paul Furman and Jeff Ralph to name
just a few, have all...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Jeff R. wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
Is there something untruthful in what is there? Given that Bret
Douglas (Annika1980), Mark Thomas, Paul Furman and Jeff Ralph to name
just a few, have all...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 27th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"2SQUID" wrote in message

Note That Technology Australia Pty Ltd is the company I owned when I
first developed my enlargement...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78
Posted By D-Mac[_5_]
THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!