Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Minjerribah
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 9th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 10
Posted By Minjerribah
[SI] I think I've got her mandate set!

I had to call on the D-Mac "Photo Angel" for a little help but I think I
finally figured out how to meet Helen's mandate!
http://www.annika1980.com/mandate.htm

You gotta keep in mind that the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 9th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Minjerribah
Why when I go to photograph someone they always feel they need to look right at the camera and smile.

"Scott W" wrote in message
: http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/76871456/original
:
: Scott
:
I suppose we'll...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 9th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By Minjerribah
[OT] 80 Digital Photos Now On My Web Page...

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message

: the mystifyingly amazing Noct-Nikkor.

: Rita
:
Double trouble in that sentence! Lovely lens...
Forum: Digital Photography April 8th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 32
Posted By Minjerribah
Photographing birds in flight

"Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" wrote in message
:: ( http://posted-online.com/ArizonaBirds/pix/14.jpg - 100K ). Notice
: : the blue hues around the...
Forum: Photographing Nature April 8th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 8
Posted By Minjerribah
Photographing birds in flight

"Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" wrote in message
:: ( http://posted-online.com/ArizonaBirds/pix/14.jpg - 100K ). Notice
: : the blue hues around the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 8th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 9