Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By M
The end of Olympus High Speed xD cards

My Olympus SP-550UZ camera uses xD cards and I have always bought the high
speed 'H' cards. I have always considered my camera slow compared to my
ancient 35mm camera. Now they have discontinued...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 07, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By M
Olympus SP-550UZ

I am unable to transfer pictures from my Olympus SP-550UZ to my PC running
XP Professional. This is both using XP's own software and the Olympus
supplied Olympus Master 2. When I attempt to...
Forum: Digital Photography July 23rd 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By M
My Olympus xD H 1GB card appears to be corrupt

"Marvin" wrote in message
M wrote:
I have an Olympus SP-550UZ camera and have tried to transfer pictures
from the xD card to...
Forum: Digital Photography July 22nd 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By M
My Olympus xD H 1GB card appears to be corrupt

I have an Olympus SP-550UZ camera and have tried to transfer pictures from
the xD card to my PC. I have tried to use an Olympus xD USB adaptor since
this seemed the simplest way. Initially...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By M
Are DuraSec ClearTec screen protectors worth having?

I have just ordered an Olympus SP-550 UltraZoom Digital Camera and I am
wondering if DuraSec ClearTec screen protectors are worth using to protect
LCD or are they just overkill? I will keep the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 15th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By M
xD Picture Cards and Olympus Panorama

"cgiorgio" wrote in message

"M" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Can...
Forum: Digital Photography March 15th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By M
xD Picture Cards and Olympus Panorama

Can anyone explain why the Olympus Panorama only works with the Olympus 1 GB
xD card and not the 2 GB card or any xD card from any other manufacturer.
I must be missing something here because I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 06, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By M
How often to Nixon update their models - Nikon Coolpix 8800

I am in the market for a SLR-like camera and I am particularly impressed
with the Nikon Coolpix 8800. According to dpreview.com this camera was
announced on 16-Sep-04 which suggests to me that it...
Forum: Digital Photography November 13th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By M
Nikon Coolpix 8800 - Is this to be updated?

I am interested in buying a Nikon Coopix 8800. I have noticed on
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Nikon/nikon_cp8800.asp
that this camera dates back to 16 September 2004 which seems old for a...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9