Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don R.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 9th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 29
Posted By Don R.
D200, Day One

I also moved to the D200 from the D80. I find the metering so much easier on
the D200. The D80 seems to meter more for the shadows, making it much easier
to blow-out the highlights when doing...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment September 19th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Don R.
Nikon 18-200mm DX VR

I have had mine for about a week, and I am extremely happy with it. Was
using 18-135 and 55-200 VR. This 18-200 does a great job with colors,
exposure, focus, detail, etc. No turning back. I'm...
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Don R.
smallish camera backpacks

Have one and love it. I use it to carry my Nikon D50 with lens and 2
additional lens, filters, extra battery, extra cards. It does a great job of
weight distribution in a compact form. Pretty...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 23rd 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital