Hilarious why some are upset over the high cost of alimited-production lens by Neil[_9_]
On 9/21/2017 12:47 AM, RichA wrote: 1. The lens isn't going to be made in the thousands. 2. It's machined METAL, probably plated brass parts, unlike much...
My department aways day at least it got me using my iphone ;-) by android
In article , Whisky-dave wrote: Just 6 pictures here no need to comment on...
Yesterday 07:34 PM
by Ken Hart[_4_] Go to last post
5 16 Digital Photography
Surfing Novices by PeterN[_7_]
While you guys were arguing, I went out to take advantage of heavy surf. While the surf was great, this is an imge of the ability of most of the surfers I...
Google photo sharing by Carlos E.R.
On 2017-09-21 06:43, The Real Bev wrote: Does anybody know how to share the entire site with someone without giving them your email password?* It used to...
Yesterday 02:03 PM
by Carlos E.R. Go to last post
0 5 Digital Photography
dpreview also tries to teach the trolls about ISO/aperture :) by Sandman
https://www.dpreview.com/articles/2666934640/what-is-equivalence-and-why- should-i-care It's funny, this article contains pretty much the exact same key...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:54 AM
by android Go to last post
62 231 Digital Photography
Nikon Film Scanner CS III by croy
Does anyone have any recommendations as to what to do with a Nikon CS-III (LS-30) that doesn't seem to work anymore? I used it 10 years ago to scan thousands...
Yesterday 07:53 AM
by android Go to last post