Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 1st 07, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Revolution in spit roasters - Photo of the day - June 1

On May 31, 6:43 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Ryadiia wrote:
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/1-06-07.htm

Chooks. (Chickens to Americans).

Nice! But you need to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 20th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
B&H fail the "packing test" - again

On May 14, 8:23 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
The "Nikon Box" is quite small, about 1.25" thick, and the product is
"small bubble" wrapped...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 20th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to alt.tv.snl,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE REALLY BLOWS ASS TONIGHT

On May 19, 10:39 pm, Jeter's Taco Hole
wrote:
Bring back a standup comedian to host like the guy that hosted the
first episode of the season. Everyone is sick of the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 4th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Website where prints can be posted and ordered from?

On May 4, 1:29 am, louise wrote:
Blah wrote:
"Frank ess" wrote in message
Blah wrote:
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 4th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 52
Posted By [email protected]
Multiple Exposures: Thank You To Everyone For Participating!

On May 4, 11:55 am, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
What's wrong with the FE? It's a very capable camera when used with
the right lenses and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 4th 07, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
LIGHTSPHERES LOVE THE 20D !

On May 3, 8:38 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
And Divot loves the new Gary Fong Lightsphere!

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 2nd 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Selling Fine Art Photos

On Apr 21, 6:05 pm, Paul Furman wrote:
I don't expect to make a full living from fine art photography but I
need to start selling them. I think I've posed most of this to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 2nd 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Selling Fine Art Photos

On Apr 21, 6:05 pm, Paul Furman wrote:
I don't expect to make a full living from fine art photography but I
need to start selling them. I think I've posed most of this to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 20th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Some B&W pics. Including a lighthouse!

On Mar 20, 12:40 pm, "Scott W" wrote:
On Mar 20, 6:34 am, wrote:

Very nice work Harry. Helen is correct in saying your photos lean on
the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 20th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Some B&W pics. Including a lighthouse!

On Mar 20, 12:40 pm, "Scott W" wrote:
On Mar 20, 6:34 am, wrote:

Ah...yes, the 'Big Dig.' Thanks for clarafying Scott. I'll bet I
could find some...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 20th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Some B&W pics. Including a lighthouse!

On Mar 20, 8:20 am, Harry Lockwood wrote:
You'll find some of my B&W shots atwww.pbase.com/hlockwood. There is
even a shot of a popular recent topic here, a...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 12th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
How big could I print this?

On Mar 9, 4:33 pm, TheDave© wrote:
Ok, I have someone who wishes to purchase a photo of mine to frame on
his wall. He desires to have it printed as large as possible. I'm
sure...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 12th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
(update) Carnival of Paris

On Mar 12, 1:16 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

I would like to show you my last update.
Pictures in color, taken at the Carnival in Paris

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 11th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Old pictures of Ney York City

On Mar 11, 9:47 am, "Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:
"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote

http://www.lnsart.com/Old_Order_Amish_Plow.jpg

Should give credit where...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 7th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Almost Arrested In NYC

On Mar 5, 9:21 pm, Pudentame wrote:
wrote:
I guess it makes sense with all the added post 9/11 security measures,
but I have been questioned...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 5th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Almost Arrested In NYC

On Mar 4, 6:26 pm, "William Graham" wrote:
"That_Rich" wrote in message

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 3rd 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Almost Arrested In NYC

I guess it makes sense with all the added post 9/11 security measures,
but I have been questioned numerous times taking photos of manhole
covers in the city. I've traveled the world taking pictures...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17