Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim Weaver
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Jim Weaver
Pointe Reyes Lighthouse

http://www.pbase.com/logear/image/79028684

--
My Photo Galleries
https://home.comcast.net/~jimbo0243/

Canon 430EX Speedlite Flash, like new condition, only used a couple of
times, included is a Sto-fen Omni Bounce,
prepaid lower 48, $220.00.

Jim

--
My Photo...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale April 22nd 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Weaver
Canon 430EX Speedlite Flash

Canon 430EX Speedlite Flash, like new condition, only used a couple of
times, included is a Sto-fen Omni Bounce,
prepaid lower 48, $220.00.

Jim

--
My Photo...
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 07, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Weaver
Golden Gate sunset

Very nice capture

"Cynicor" wrote in message
I screwed up the SF pano I was working on, but I got some...
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Weaver
Calistoga Series

Just posted on Pbase, my Calistoga (CA) series at:
http://www.pbase.com/logear/image/75821148
Hit the "next" button to see the series.

Jim

--
My Photo...
Forum: Digital Photography February 20th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Whole lot of shakin' goin' on.

http://www.pbase.com/logear/image/74515087

--
My Photo Galleries
https://home.comcast.net/~jimbo0243/
Forum: Digital Photography February 5th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 85
Posted By Jim Weaver
Queen Mary 2 sails under the GG Bridge

http://www.pbase.com/logear/image/73998405

--
My Photo Galleries
https://home.comcast.net/~jimbo0243/
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Weaver
COMING TO CANON!

http://www.pbase.com/logear/image/72699861

--
My Photo Galleries
https://home.comcast.net/~jimbo0243/
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Weaver
Christmas Yard Decorations

http://www.pbase.com/logear/image/72047185

--
My Photo Galleries
https://home.comcast.net/~jimbo0243/
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 06, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By Jim Weaver
CF Reader does not show as drive

My CF reader is part of my photographic equipment.
If you think otherwise, that is just your opinion.
Have a nice day.

"Alan Browne" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By Jim Weaver
CF Reader does not show as drive

I'm using XP Pro, I plug it in without the card and I have tried a brand new
one, all with the same effect.

"Holley" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By Jim Weaver
CF Reader does not show as drive

My Dazzle compact flash reader no longer shows up as a drive letter. When I
plug it into the USB port it is recognized by the beep tone. I've been into
device mgr. and uninstalled the USB device...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12