Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael J Davis[_2_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 15th 15, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
What is Kodak 200-8 film?

was inspired to say
Why is everyone such a hater on this thread?

Because they don't talk 35mm photography?

Mike

--
Michael J Davis
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 12, 05:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital

royphot was inspired to say

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:21:05 +0000, Michael J Davis
wrote:

Please forgive x-posting; but not sure...
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 11, 01:48 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Datacolor Spyder 3 Pro query

Rob Morley was inspired to say
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:03:24 +0000
Michael J Davis wrote:

Rob Morley was inspired to...
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 11, 01:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Datacolor Spyder 3 Pro query

me was inspired to say
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:21:05 +0000, Michael J Davis
wrote:

Please forgive x-posting; but not sure where to ask this. (And yes,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 11, 07:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital

wrote:

Please forgive x-posting; but not sure where to ask this. (And yes,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 11, 02:03 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Datacolor Spyder 3 Pro query

Rob Morley was inspired to say
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:21:05 +0000
Michael J Davis wrote:

Not a big deal, but I decided to try to check where...
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 11, 05:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Datacolor Spyder 3 Pro query

Please forgive x-posting; but not sure where to ask this. (And yes, I
have tried Google - all I can find are sale offers!)

Nearly two years ago I purchased Datacolor's Spyder 3Pro CMS. I run it
on a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 16th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 17
Perhaps this is why police are tareting photographers?

Chris H was inspired to say
In message , Huge
writes
On 2009-12-16, Chris H wrote:
In...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras October 3rd 09, 11:57 AM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Panasonic FZ30 spare part

F was inspired to say
Somehow or other I've managed to knock off the button which releases
the flash on my FZ30.

Anyone able to help with a source for a spare or a (UK)...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 09, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 20
Good place to get replacment battery?

sally was inspired to say
I want to get a spare battery for my Casio compact camera. Where can I
get a half-decent NP-20 battery at a reasonable price?

For example, Play.com...
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 09, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 173
Could you actually see photos made from RAW files?

Bob Larter was inspired to say
Eric Stevens wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 06:12:17 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment June 1st 09, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 4
Anyone remembers those old soft and hard camera cases?

C J Campbell was inspired to
say
On 2009-05-29 14:12:22 -0700, said:

In the old film cameras era, I recall that when you purchase...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 08, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Replies: 55
editing photos and given the run-around

Jürgen Exner was inspired to say
Interesting; but having lost a whole weeks trip of photos a couple of
years back, (from copying to a temporary drive while reconstructing...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 55
editing photos and given the run-around

l v was inspired to say

Interesting; but having lost a whole weeks trip of photos a couple
of years back, (from copying to a temporary drive while
reconstructing...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 08, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Replies: 55
editing photos and given the run-around

Eric Stevens was inspired to say
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:03:42 +0100, Michael J Davis
wrote:

Interesting; but having lost a whole weeks trip...
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 08, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Replies: 55
editing photos and given the run-around

Iapetus was inspired to say
john d hamilton wrote:
In an attempt to delete all my duplicate photos all over the place on
my pc and external hard drive, I opened Picasa and...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16