Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sharon
Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 10, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Sharon
Learning from my mistakes

Hi Dudley,

Your composition is good, but even with the aperture mistake it's difficult
to for me to tell what your point of focus was. The first car rounding the
corner has slightly less motion...
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 10, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Sharon
Food Prep Pic

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 5/19/2010 5:27 PM, Dudley Hanks wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 10, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Sharon
pic for GDB

Dudley,

Mich is in focus! I see what appear to be chair legs in the background, but
not much else to indicate that the picture was taken in a food court.

Sharon

"Dudley Hanks"...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Sharon
bad lens

Dudley,

I looked at the full size image first, to see if I could spot any of the
"smearing" issues. Nothing jumped out at me. It is a great shot, although
ever so slightly out of focus, which...
Forum: Digital Photography May 1st 09, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Sharon
Trust Your Best Friend With Your Life?

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message
I do, every day...

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=86

Take...
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 09, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Sharon
Spring Pictures

"Russell D." wrote in message
Here are a few pictures I took yesterday. I'm interested in any critiques.

http://tinyurl.com/dhwv88

Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Sharon
BW Pics

Dudley,

I don't post much to this group, but I always appreciate your photographic
work. I like all three pictures. Good composition. Although the girl is
out of focus, the book is in focus,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Sharon
Nikon 18-200

"measekite" wrote in message
Read a review and also saw a video review at http://www.cameralabs.com/
on the Nikon 18-200 VR...
Forum: Digital Photography December 12th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Sharon
Raw images and CS3

File Open in Camera Raw

"Kevin" wrote in message
How do I open raw images in CS3 please?
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By Sharon
Request views on Nikon 18-200 lens

"SMS" wrote in message
MaryL wrote:

"SMS" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Sharon
1080p OK as a PC monitor?

Here in Cupertino we have plasma TV's in some of the conference rooms. The
aspect ratio is distorted, but other than that they work fine. Not sure
what else would be concern with using an...
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Sharon
A couple of questions on a Nikkor 500 mm f/4 ED AF-S II

"Dave" wrote in message ...
Perhaps I should let this one pass, and wait for a more reputable seller.

I'd suggest that the fact the seller did not...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Sharon
Nikon D90 SLR discounts

"gregyoung71" wrote in message
I am going to buy the new Nikon D90 SLR as an update to my D70...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Sharon
Nikon battery recharger - US vs. Italy AC

I'm currently shooting a Nikon D50, with plans to upgrade to a D90 around
the first of the year. Also making plans for a 2-week trip to Italy in
June, and both cameras will likely make the trip...
Forum: Digital Photography June 2nd 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Sharon
Strange Nikon D80 behavior, Summary covering image view

I had the same problem with my D50 and couldn't find the steps to fix it in
the manual until I figured it out myself. With the summary showing, press
the rocker arrow (down, if I recall) to turn...
Forum: Digital Photography April 30th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Sharon
HP printer printing too light

"MikeM" wrote in message
I have been using my HP Photosmart 3110 since last year. Until
recently There hasn't been a...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16