Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nana wilson
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By nana wilson
Need advice

Thanks so much for all the help. I have those sites bookmarked & will be
off after the holidays (with, I HOPE, me gifted moneys) to the stores with
at least more info than before.

THANKS...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By nana wilson
Need advice

Thanks Shawn!

I have bookmarked the site!
Nana

"Shawn H." wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By nana wilson
Need advice

I don't understand what a 'rebel eos' is :-( I have seen cameras around
$200 that are very nice.
Nana

"none" wrote in message
nana...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By nana wilson
Need advice

Hi All.

I already have an Olympus 2100 ultra zoom. I am in the market for a smaller
digital camera (purse size) Any suggestions? Under $200.

TIA
Nana NOT giving up the old 2100!!
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 28th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 2
Posted By nana wilson
Advice needed.....