Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 1.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Norm Fleming
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 21st 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 29
Posted By Norm Fleming
Effect of a scratch on the rear element

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
What is the effect of a scratch on the rear element of a lens? I'm looking
at a used...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 18th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Norm Fleming
Student Film Camera suggestions?

"Michael" wrote in message
I love my Olympus OM2 and the lenses are plentiful, inexpensive and
optically excellent. It...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 10th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Norm Fleming
Classic lenses

"Max Perl" wrote in message
Now I also have some kind of test documentation as I just received an
adapter so I can...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 10th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Norm Fleming
Classic lenses

"Max Perl" wrote in message

"Paul Furman" skrev i en meddelelse
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 5th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Norm Fleming
film quality for different speeds

"H.S." wrote in message
-Free...

Hello,

I recall lower ISO speed films were considered to be less grainy, and
also that...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 4th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Norm Fleming
A Question Regarding the Sunny 16 Rule

"The Village Idiot" wrote in message
Can the Sunny 16 Rule be applied to pictures taken...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 18th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Norm Fleming
The REAL Internet Bully !

"William Graham" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 16th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 50
Posted By Norm Fleming
AUDIOLOGIST DRs. LOVE THE 40D!

wrote in message
On Oct 16, 1:07 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
You're pretty...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 4th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Norm Fleming
Pixel size/ Light/ Resoultion etc.

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
"Norm Fleming" wrote

Following on from othere threads here, I am not...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 4th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Norm Fleming
Trouble with the 40D !

"Kinon O'Cann" wrote in message

"Norm Fleming" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 4th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Norm Fleming
Pixel size/ Light/ Resoultion etc.

I am new to digital photography and still reading around the basics.

Following on from othere threads here, I am not quite sure of the
significance of pixel size, pixel number, resoultion etc. ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 4th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Norm Fleming
Trouble with the 40D !

"Draco" wrote in message
On Oct 3, 4:49 pm, "Norm Fleming" wrote:
Help !

Well...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 3rd 07, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Norm Fleming
Trouble with the 40D !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Oct 3, 4:49 pm, "Norm Fleming" wrote:

So what...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 3rd 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Norm Fleming
Trouble with the 40D !

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
John McWilliams wrote:
Norm Fleming wrote:

I tried photographing a piece of...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 3rd 07, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Norm Fleming
Trouble with the 40D !

Help !

I tried photographing a piece of RAW meat on a plain white plate with my new
40D, but was terribly disappointed with the result. The colours were
depressingly natural, the texture was just...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 144
Posted By Norm Fleming
Insult by numbers ?????

I am naturally a little cautious here after my harmless, jokey little "Gush
by Numbers" thread seemed to be taken rather seriously by some.

However, after scrolling through this thread, I am...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 138
Posted By Norm Fleming
Insult by numbers ?????

I am naturally a little cautious here after my harmless, jokey little "Gush
by Numbers" thread seemed to be taken rather seriously by some.

However, after scrolling through this thread, I am...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 28th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 29
Posted By Norm Fleming
Gush by numbers

wrote in message
On Sep 28, 12:17 pm, "Norm Fleming" wrote:
Have not been...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 28th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 29
Posted By Norm Fleming
Gush by numbers

Have not been around here for a long time, and the focus of the board seems
to have changed significantly. This now seems a forum for much gushing
praise of almost an embarassing nature over the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 18th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Norm Fleming
Yashica Lynx RF, and a polariser?

"Norm Fleming" wrote in message

"xenarshooter" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 18th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Norm Fleming
Yashica Lynx RF, and a polariser?

"xenarshooter" wrote in message

Howdy everyone,

I have recently become fascinated with rangefinder photography because of
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 14th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 25
Posted By Norm Fleming
Ping: Annika1980

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Sep 14, 4:43 am, D_Mac wrote:
Recognize...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 17th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 16
Posted By Norm Fleming
About central (diaphragm) shutters at high speeds/large apertures

"Noons" wrote in message
On Aug 17, 1:32 am, pehache-tolai wrote:

This raises two...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment July 13th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Norm Fleming
The Yashica-MAT 124G Lives!

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"William Graham" wrote:

Yes. Here is a link to some info I found...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 13th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 37