Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andreas Gugau
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment January 17th 11, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 1
Posted By Andreas Gugau
cheap ilford film?

Am 17.01.2011 19:39, schrieb Geoffrey S. Mendelson:
Is there anyone that sells Ilford 120 film cheaply? I expect it would be a
UK or EU company. Since I'm not in the US, it makes no sense to pay...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment January 16th 11, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Andreas Gugau
What's left in the freezer?

Am 16.01.2011 18:01, schrieb Alan Browne:

120

5 rolls of Fuji 160S

2 rolls of Kodak E100G

3 rolls of Velvia 100
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 13th 10, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 9
Posted By Andreas Gugau
Where to discuss film cameras?

Am 13.10.2010 22:31, schrieb Alan Browne:
On 10-10-12 21:07 , wrote:
Well I can't believe no one is talking about medium format film camera
use and clearly this newsgroup...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment July 1st 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By Andreas Gugau
compare price for sony alpha 900 in Germany?

RolandRB schrieb:
When I was living in Switzerland I used www.toppreise.ch to compare
the prices for cameras and electronic goods but I can not find the
equivalent for Germany. Any ideas?

Go...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 8
Posted By Andreas Gugau
Back With A Vengence

Dudley Hanks schrieb:
"John" wrote in message
Andreas Gugau wrote:
Dudley Hanks schrieb:
Well, sort of ...

Forum: Digital Photography July 26th 08, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 8
Posted By Andreas Gugau
Back With A Vengence

Dudley Hanks schrieb:
Well, sort of ...

http://www.photography.dudley-hanks.com/Light-And-Sight/guitar1.jpg

I had a blast, and hope it turned out. What do you think?

No. Learn more...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 20th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By Andreas Gugau
Kodak film

Geoffrey S. Mendelson schrieb:
Art wrote:
I was just talking to an old friend who has been working for Kodak for
almost 30 years. He tells me that Kodak is moving some film production back...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 25th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By Andreas Gugau
buying camera from US and ship to UK

schrieb:

I am currently in UK and one of my friend is living in US. I need a
camera, can i purchase from US Based website and have it delivered to
my address in UK.

Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment February 24th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By Andreas Gugau
The right darkroom book?

AAvK schrieb:

Curious if there is a current book that covers film 'developing' on
subjects such as
the effects that specific developers will have of specific films and
such, like...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 30
Posted By Andreas Gugau
Filters

schrieb:
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 01:15:03 +0100, in rec.photo.digital Andreas Gugau
wrote:

Yes, the nonsens of a filter in front of a 9000$-Lens. Don't think...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 30
Posted By Andreas Gugau
Filters

Frank Arthur schrieb:
"tony cooper" wrote in message
I've just moved up to a Nikon D40. I'm wondering if I...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 30th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 19
Posted By Andreas Gugau
UK - Medium Format running costs (Hasselblad)

j. fabian schrieb:
In article ,
"Eddy Aldrin" wrote:
I'm thinking of a technology retrograde and buying an old Hasselblad
500c/el...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment January 9th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By Andreas Gugau
Ilford Delta 3200 120 push processing

Steve schrieb:
Doing some further exploration of MF B+W. I got some Delta 3200 as I
want to explore MF with grain. I just exposed a test roll at ISO
6400, think I might need to go higher to...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 22nd 06, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 12
Posted By Andreas Gugau
I'M GOING DIGITAL!

j schrieb:
Yes I am!
You're on the way to hell... Digital is bad!

Andreas

--

Fotos unter http://www.gugau-foto.de/
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 16th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

chasfs schrieb:
David J. Littleboy wrote:

"chasfs" wrote:

I'm looking to buy a set of UV filters for my Pentax 6x7 lenses and am
considering the B+W MRC filters. A...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15