Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gerry
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 08, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By gerry
Blue Ray display of JPEG Slide Show Problem

I have several cd's of vacation pics in JPEG which displayed
properly on a standard def dvd player. All pics displayed.
When I tried to show them on two different Blue Ray players,
many of the pics...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment December 20th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By gerry
Slideshow on Blue Ray Question

I have several cd's of digital pics from vacations which
played ok on my previous standard dvd player. When I got
a Panasonic BD player and a Sony BD player, neither would
display all the pics on the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 12th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By gerry
Problem with slide show on Blue Ray Players

I recently bought a Panasonic Blue Ray Player for playing dvd's and also
for playing slide shows of digital photos on cd. When I tried to play
them, many photos refused to load and the thumbnails...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3