Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: savantcreative
Forum: Film & Labs February 12th 11, 08:04 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By savantcreative
Trend seems to run the best and be most effective...

Trend seems to run the best and be most effective on my Window XP pro machine. I am very happy with it.
Forum: In The Darkroom February 9th 11, 03:50 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By savantcreative
I don't think there is much else you can do. ...

I don't think there is much else you can do. Once the film is fogged whatever you do to reduce it will reduce shadow detail. If the fog isn't too severe you can just go up a paper grade or 2 to get...
Forum: Advanced Photography January 29th 11, 05:18 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By savantcreative
I think the best bet is to start off as simple...

I think the best bet is to start off as simple and basic as possible. Just learn how to use a camera on manual and don't spend a lot.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 28th 11, 03:00 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By savantcreative
Actually the resolution of most outdoor graphics...

Actually the resolution of most outdoor graphics is much lower than 300 dpi. They are closer to 90 or usually less so your MP are going a much longer distance.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 28th 11, 12:20 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By savantcreative
Those backs have always been outrageous. 35mm...

Those backs have always been outrageous. 35mm resolution is pretty high these days and make more sense to me. I used to love shooting medium and large format film but that was worth it at least.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 23rd 11, 02:49 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By savantcreative
Thanks for the helpful post but it is too bad...

Thanks for the helpful post but it is too bad that Apple has screwed (no pun intended) their stuff down so tightly. I am more of a proponent of open source devices. I do have an iPhone though I...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment January 14th 11, 11:47 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By savantcreative
It's just the body, in great shape, no...

It's just the body, in great shape, no accessories.
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment January 14th 11, 04:04 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By savantcreative
Doesn't anyone want a used 8X10N?

I have been trying to sell a Cambo 8x10N view camera body for years now. Doesn't anyone want to make me an offer?
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 11, 10:48 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By savantcreative
I bought one of those guides a few years ago when...

I bought one of those guides a few years ago when I bought my 1DS. It was a Magic Lantern Guide book. What a waste of paper. The manuels that came with the camera were much better.
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 27th 08, 07:39 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By savantcreative
Help Choosing Compact

I shoot commercially with the 1DS Mark II and love it. I shoot everything raw. The problem is that I have 4 kids and never want to bring my rig w"flash bracket along because I am usually carrying...
Forum: Large Format Equipment For Sale May 16th 08, 08:31 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By savantcreative
Cambo 8 x 10N View Camera For Sale

I have a Cambo 8 x 10N view camera for sale. It is in excellent condition and has not been used for years. For the several years that it was used, it was only a studio camera. I am asking $1000...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11