Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mwebsurfer
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By mwebsurfer
correction to previous post Xt not XTI

Correction. The camera is an XT, not an XTI.
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By mwebsurfer
XTI problem

My grandsons' XTI has suddenly become locked up
or does not function correctly. Is there anyone
who can advise how to proceed to diagnose the
problem and fix it? Also are there any bogus
firmware...
Forum: Digital Photography June 4th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By mwebsurfer
Program for White Balance Correction?

Mark wrote:

"Mike Russell" -MOVE wrote in message

mwebsurfer wrote:

I recently took lots of...
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By mwebsurfer
Program for White Balance Correction?

King Sardon wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 01:28:56 GMT, mwebsurfer
wrote:

I recently took lots of pics with my new Canon XTI. I changed the
white balance to...
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By mwebsurfer
Program for White Balance Correction?

I recently took lots of pics with my new Canon XTI. I changed the
white balance to tungsten for one pic and forgot to reset it to
auto. Is there a program to correct the white balance for these...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By mwebsurfer
mirror lens with digital rebel?

Can a mirror lens be used with digital slr's such as the digital rebel?
Would the lens mount short out any contacts on the camera body and will
the metering system work at apertures of F8? Any help...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale April 8th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By mwebsurfer
XTI Replacement?

Has anyone heard any rumors or stories of a possible replacement
for the Canon Digital Rebel XTI in the near future? I'm
considering a body upgrade from the Rebel 350D but will wait if
a new model is...
Forum: Digital Photography March 10th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By mwebsurfer
Canon Xti vs Xt. worth it?

I have a Canon digital rebel and am thinking of getting a newer body.
Is the Xti that much better than the Xt other than a larger imager?
Is anyone interested in a good deal on the Rebel? Any advice...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By mwebsurfer
Irfanview slideshow problem

I tried Irfanviews' slideshow with JPG's and when I displayed my
pics on a plasma tv, there were jaggy distortions of straight
lines but when I display them on my pc, there are no problems
even when...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale January 23rd 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By mwebsurfer
slideshow programs?

I'm looking for a slideshow program that uses jpeg images and that you
can forward or reverse manually. Is there such a program? I'm using
Nero 6 now but it converts the pics into mpeg's and is not...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By mwebsurfer
Jessops JESDUCRU card reader specs?

Hi everyone. I have the above card reader which I have used to download
pics from a compact flash card. I want to know if I can use it to upload
pics from my pc to a SD card. I do not have any specs...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11