Switched from Windows to Linux on old netbook. What a difference by nospam
In article , RichA wrote: With Windows, if you opened more than 2 browser...
by -hh Go to last post
11 12 Digital Photography
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping by ultred ragnusen
Do you know of Windows freeware that has the option to easily lock in a 3:2 or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping? I often create DIYs where it's nice to keep the...
Lightroom Classic CC problem by Eric Stevens
My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing. When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying the printer and the...
How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar by Mayayana
"RichA" | Ugh. | | https://petapixel.com/2015/12/01/annie-leibovitz-shoots-the-pirelli-calendar-into-a-new-direction/ | Depressing,...
Shooting in wet weather? Re-consider using your $3000+ Sony by [email protected]
On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 19:02:06 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote: Apparently, their bodies are not exactly weather proof, or maybe even...
Great Smokey Mountain National Park by PeterN[_7_]
I am thinking about going to the Smokey Mountain National Park. Does anyone here have any information about interesting photo spots, that are accessible. I...
Yesterday 06:12 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
5 8 Digital Photography
Shooting in wet weather? Re-consider using your $3000+ Sony by android
On 2018-02-21 03:02:06 +0000, RichA said: Apparently, their bodies are not exactly weather proof, or maybe even resistant. More than one source has...
Yesterday 05:10 AM
by android Go to last post