Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beemer
Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 06, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beemer
Fixed focal length DX?

Am I correct that Nikon does not make fixed focus DX lenses and why not?

Beemer
Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 06, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beemer
Nikon 18-200mm length

"[BnH]" b18[at]ii[dot]net wrote in message
| Yes.
|
| http://www.photozone.de/8Reviews/lenses/nikkor_18200_3556vr/index.htm

Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 06, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beemer
Nikon 18-200mm length

Does the Nikon 18-200mm VR DX lens extend in length when zooming? If it
does has anyone seen a link to a photo or it extended?

Beemer
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 06, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Beemer
Slideshow Plugin for Irfan View

"williadn" wrote in message
| OK. My daughter had some photos taken by an aquaintenance of an
| aquaintenance. ...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 06, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beemer
OT: A40 video rotation

"DAVE PRICE" wrote in message

| " |
| | "Bill Gouglas" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beemer
Best dvd slideshow

"DAVE PRICE" wrote in message

| "Bill Gouglas" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 06, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Beemer
HP Photosmart Pro B9180 now shipping?

See :
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2006/060926xa.html

HP say they are now shipping the new HP Photosmart Pro B9180. Can anyone
confirm this and does it include Europe?

Beemer
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 06, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beemer
Can I rotate Canon A40 video clips when they are in my computer?

"Beemer" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 06, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"Bucky" wrote in message
| Bucky wrote:
| You can use IrfanView to do a lossless JPEG rotation (may have to
Forum: Digital Photography September 27th 06, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beemer
Can I rotate Canon A40 video clips when they are in my computer?

I have some Canon A40 digital camera clips loaded onto my XP computer.
These are all turned 90deg to the left. What is the simplest way for me to
rotate them?

Beemer
Forum: Digital Photography August 30th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Beemer
iView3 - Why is my catalogue so large?

wrote in message

| Beemer wrote:
| I use iView3 and my only catalogue is 1.7Gb and the images total 7.5GB....
Forum: Digital Photography August 28th 06, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Beemer
iView3 - Why is my catalogue so large?

I use iView3 and my only catalogue is 1.7Gb and the images total 7.5GB. Why
is the catalogue so large?

Beemer
Forum: Digital Photography August 25th 06, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Beemer
Why can I only burn 3000 files to a DVD?

"ASAAR" wrote in message
| On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 05:48:24 GMT, Beemer wrote:
|
| | If you're using DiskJuggler Professional...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 06, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"ASAAR" wrote in message
| On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:24:14 GMT, Beemer wrote:
|
| I'm trying to burn all my photos to data dvds. I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
| In article ,
| Joan wrote:
| You...
Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 06, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Beemer
Why can I only burn 3000 files to a DVD?

I'm trying to burn all my photos to data dvds. I can only get around 3000
photos aprox 2.2GB in one folder then DiscJuggler reports "disc full"

Is there a file quantity limit for a data...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16