Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JohnR66
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By JohnR66
lenes

"tanker69" u39561@uwe wrote in message news:7c1d1d21bb37b@uwe...
I was wondering if the lenes from my Canon A1 SLR camera will fit into the
new Canon SLR EOS cameras.

They will not fit...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By JohnR66
Canon EF-S 18-55mm poor performance at wide angle settings

wrote in message
Hi all,

I've had a Canon 300D for nearly 4 years, and I've noticed my EF-S
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By JohnR66
fuji f31 fd - new model f50 fd - any good?

"bugbear" wrote in message
I liked the look of the f31 fd. It has rave reviews.

It now has a successor, which...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 26th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By JohnR66
BYE-BYE FJ CRUISER !

"Douglas" wrote in message

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By JohnR66
BYE-BYE FJ CRUISER !

"Douglas" wrote in message

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 25th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By JohnR66
Rebel XTi lens question

"Eatmorepies" wrote in message

"Yvon Travailler" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 25th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By JohnR66
The Gift That Returns To You a Thousand Fold

wrote in message
By donating $10 you can be on your way to thousands.
Forum: Digital Photography November 24th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By JohnR66
Excellent A3 prints from small sensors too!

"Fred" wrote in message
"John Navas" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By JohnR66
DSLR's are best (the manufacturers say so0

"Cadbury's Finest" wrote in message
The is an old adage, If heaven was a place that money could buy, then the
Forum: Digital Photography November 10th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.help
Replies: 13
Posted By JohnR66
Polarizer weirdness

"Charles" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:23:21 GMT, trevor-johnson
wrote:

On...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 10th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.help
Replies: 10
Posted By JohnR66
Polarizer weirdness

"Charles" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:23:21 GMT, trevor-johnson
wrote:

On...
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By JohnR66
Taking photos from a CRT monitor.

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi guys and guyesses,
I have a Pentax Optio 33L. It's a very modest camera by...
Forum: Digital Photography October 25th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By JohnR66
DPreview commits fraud in favor of Canon 40D !!!!

"Sosumi" wrote in message
STill not sure about DPreview:
Take a critical look at these pictures:
Forum: Digital Photography October 24th 07, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By JohnR66
Negative types?

"Ed Chilada" wrote in message

I've got some old negative strips which I'm scanning with my new MA-21
adaptor (thanks for...
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By JohnR66
I really enjoy Photography and this forum but......

"Don Stauffer in Minnesota" wrote in message
On Oct 23, 8:12 am, Tea Sunrise wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By JohnR66
How Do You Sign Your Photographs?

"Summer Wind" wrote in message
Do you sign the photograph itself, or the mat? If you sign the picture,
do you add...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 23rd 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By JohnR66
How Do You Sign Your Photographs?

"Summer Wind" wrote in message
Do you sign the photograph itself, or the mat? If you sign the picture,
do you add...
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By JohnR66
Need a new photo printer

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" wrote in
message ...
I need a new photo printer for home. I'd like to know
your experience with...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 68
Posted By JohnR66
REALLY BIG BIRDS LOVE THE 40D !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Oct 15, 12:40 am, "Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)"

Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 70
Posted By JohnR66
REALLY BIG BIRDS LOVE THE 40D !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Oct 15, 12:40 am, "Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)"

Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale October 12th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By JohnR66
Did I buy the worst two Nikon cameras (or are they all this bad?)

"Linda Sands" wrote in message
I thought Nikon was a good brand name so I bought from Costco two Nikon
cameras...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By JohnR66
Did I buy the worst two Nikon cameras (or are they all this bad?)

"Linda Sands" wrote in message
I thought Nikon was a good brand name so I bought from Costco two Nikon
cameras...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By JohnR66
Are all LCD viewfinders terrible?

"Bill Tuthill" wrote in message
Brendan Gillatt wrote:

I see why people buy DSLRs...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By JohnR66
Dpreview just can't bring itself to criticize Canon

"Rich" wrote in message
Read the comments below the images where a Sony clearly wipes the
floor with a Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By JohnR66
grey market Canon 40d

"Wolf" wrote in message
I like to hear from those who have actually purchased a grey market product
and their experiences. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125