Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Art Horse Magazine
Forum: Photographing Nature October 17th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Art Horse Magazine
Equine Photographers--Call for Entries

Just a reminder--I know there are some equine photographers on the
list, and I wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for Ex Arte
Equinus, an international competition for equine fine artists,...
Forum: Photographing Nature September 5th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Art Horse Magazine
Call for Entries: Equine Art Competition

Call for entries--Ex Arte Equinus
International competition

Categories for Photography, Painting, Drawing, Sculpture

This competition will provide equine artists the opportunity to show
their work...
Forum: Photographing Nature August 11th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Art Horse Magazine
Fall Equine Art & Photography Workshops :: New England Equine Art Experience

New England Equine Art Experience:2007 Equine Art and Photography
Workshops

The NEEAE is a retreat that hosts Equine Art Workshops at Malachite
Farm,
a beautiful 75 acre farm located near Augusta,...
Forum: Photographing Nature August 9th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Art Horse Magazine
Call for Entries: Equine Art Competition

Hello--

I know there are a lot of equine photographers on the list, and I
wanted to let you all know about our upcoming equine art competition.

It is called Ex Arte Equinus, and is an international...
Forum: Photographing Nature April 17th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Art Horse Magazine
equine photographers---Art Horse Magazine ad Deadline: May 10

Hello all you Equine photographers--
Come take a look at Art Horse Magazine's advertising options! This is
a beautiful magazine that will be an asset to your advertising needs.

Art Horse is a...
Forum: Photographing Nature December 8th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Art Horse Magazine
Art Horse Magazine Gift Subscriptions and Back Issues!

Hi all,
Just an annoucement to let you know the back issues of Art Horse
Magazine are available--

Get your back issues now before we have to add Sales Tax in January!

More...
Forum: Photographing Nature October 20th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By Art Horse Magazine
Art Horse Magazine --Updated Website!

For all you equine photographers on the list,
Just wanted to announce our updated website and upcoming winter issue!

If you're wondering about our content we are a bit more
history-oriented than...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7