Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 3.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: N[_3_]
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 09, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By N[_3_]
Price for Photo

"Sheila" wrote in message

Today, I gave a presentation on photography at my Garden Club and one of
the ladies is an...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By N[_3_]
Canon 5D II concensus?

"Larry Thong" wrote in message
bowzer wrote:

Now that the firmware update has fixed the black dot issue,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 13th 08, 05:29 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By N[_3_]
[stereograms] not your typical Sydney tourist photos

"Smeeegles" wrote in message
Troy Piggins wrote:
Was down in Sydney on the long weekend and took a walk around The
Rocks. ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 13th 08, 05:29 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20

"Smeeegles" wrote in message
Troy Piggins wrote:
Was down in Sydney on the long weekend and took a walk around The
Rocks. ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By N[_3_]
Nikon SDK - MAID3 API - D3 Software Development

"SlickSystems" wrote in message
Hello All,

I am working on an application that will automate a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 6th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 55
Posted By N[_3_]
RAW or not RAW? :)

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
N wrote:
The question was "How to edit RAW to see the advantage of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 5th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 55
Posted By N[_3_]
RAW or not RAW? :)

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
N wrote:
"jazu" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 5th 08, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 55
Posted By N[_3_]
RAW or not RAW? :)

"jazu" wrote in message
Hi,
You edit RAW image. After editing is done you save the pic in jpg format.
Is this for you...
Forum: Digital Photography May 2nd 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By N[_3_]
New image viewer for Vista and XP with DirectX acceleration and XMP rating

"FastPictureViewer" wrote in message
A new photographer's image viewer is born. No editing function, just an RGB
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 08, 07:57 AM Posted to comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,sci.image.processing,comp.multimedia
Replies: 4
Posted By N[_3_]
Shrinking a picture --- and it becomes blur !!

wrote in message
Hello !

I do computer graphics as a hobby, and have produced quite a number of
Forum: Digital Photography April 25th 08, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 68
Posted By N[_3_]
Lawrence R. Glickman really is famous

"Cynicor" wrote in message

Thanks, but we really don't need one of these moronic alt.kook wars
breaking out...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 25th 08, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 62

"Cynicor" wrote in message

Thanks, but we really don't need one of these moronic alt.kook wars
breaking out...
Forum: Digital Photography April 24th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 7
Posted By N[_3_]
Can you hear me?

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

"N" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography April 24th 08, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 7
Posted By N[_3_]
Can you hear me?

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

"Jürgen Exner" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography April 22nd 08, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By N[_3_]
Spring flowers in my yard

"Atheist Chaplain" wrote in message

Doug, you and I have had out stoushes on Usenet, we have called each other
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 22nd 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By N[_3_]
Cokin Infrared

"____" wrote in message
Mark Sieving...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 22nd 08, 02:07 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By N[_3_]
New camera, test shots...

"Focus" wrote in message

I have a torn tendon in my shoulder and can't lift anything heavy. Might
take quite a while. The...
Forum: Digital Photography April 22nd 08, 02:07 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By N[_3_]
New camera, test shots...

"Focus" wrote in message

I have a torn tendon in my shoulder and can't lift anything heavy. Might
take quite a while. The...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 19th 08, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 158
Posted By N[_3_]
New 50mm Lens From Nikon

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
N wrote:

Maybe you're built like a brick dunny and can hold a camera...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 19th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 158
Posted By N[_3_]
New 50mm Lens From Nikon

"Rita Berkowitz" wrote in message

Absolutely no interest. This is nothing more that a Canon marketing clone
since VR doesn't...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 18th 08, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 158
Posted By N[_3_]
New 50mm Lens From Nikon

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Manzoorul Hassan" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By N[_3_]
32 GB SD card is coming!

"sonsdad" wrote in message
Hi
Without doubt the smaller cards are safer, consider the pain if a 32gb
card goes down...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment January 15th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By N[_3_]
32 GB SD card is coming!

"sonsdad" wrote in message
Hi
Without doubt the smaller cards are safer, consider the pain if a 32gb
card goes down...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 54
Posted By N[_3_]
D40x Mirror Lockup

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
Paul Furman wrote
David J Taylor wrote:

You would need to use a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 55
Posted By N[_3_]
Aspect Ratio Essay

"John Navas" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:46:56 +1100, "N" wrote in
Showing results 1 to 25 of 112