Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Heslop
Forum: Digital Photography August 9th 11, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Heslop
Izzit any wonder.....

On 09/08/2011 20:46, notbob wrote:
....this newsgroup is dead?

nb
makes a lot of noise for a dead thing
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 09, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 84
Posted By Paul Heslop
Britain as a police state: What is happening there?

wrote:

Islamic countries are **** when it comes to human rights.
Is that racist? No - Islam is not a race.

It's not racist to say a regime or religion or whatever is ****...
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 09, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 09, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 09, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography August 18th 09, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography August 18th 09, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 09, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Allen wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ofnuts wrote:
Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 09, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Atheist Chaplain wrote:

"Ofnuts" wrote in message
Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Rich ...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Ofnuts wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 09, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul Heslop
Peek-a-boo

rwalker wrote:

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:32:09 -0500, Maybe They'll Catch On
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 06:44:43 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 09, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Heslop
Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 09, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Heslop
Nisha Kothari Believes In Improving

Sona wrote:

g/

Nisha Kothari, who sort of vanished from Bollywood front after she was
last seen in duds like RGV KI AAG and GO, is back with a vengeance.

does she use a digital camera?
--...
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 09, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Paul Heslop
The Eternal P&S vs. DSLR Debate

Gary Edstrom wrote:

Why all of the obsession over comparing P&S vs. DSLR cameras?

It's no different than asking "Which is better: a hammer, or a screw
driver?"

There is no answer!
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 6th 09, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Heslop
Not to slam P&S's or anything, but....

RichA wrote:

...I've decided to post identical images from three cameras. The
Nikon D300, the Panasonic G1 and the Panasonic LX3. These are three
good representations of three different...
Forum: Digital Photography July 6th 09, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

RichA wrote:

...I've decided to post identical images from three cameras. The
Nikon D300, the Panasonic G1 and the Panasonic LX3. These are three
good representations of three different...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 09, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Heslop
Inspiration

Bob Larter wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
PaddleHard wrote:
Hi group,

While grateful for the rain, I'm looking for some ideas/inspiration
for shooting in rainy/overcast...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 09, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Heslop
Inspiration

On 2009-06-04 13:59:47 -0700, PaddleHard said:

On Jun 4, 4:55 pm, Paul Heslop wrote:
PaddleHard wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 09, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Heslop
Inspiration

PaddleHard wrote:

Hi group,

While grateful for the rain, I'm looking for some...
Forum: Digital Photography June 4th 09, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Heslop
Inspiration

PaddleHard wrote:

Hi group,

While grateful for the rain, I'm looking for some ideas/inspiration
for shooting in rainy/overcast weather. I've found myself stuck in a
rut of only shooting...
Forum: Digital Photography June 2nd 09, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By Paul Heslop
It's just wrong

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Paul Heslop
saying...
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 09, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By Paul Heslop
It's just wrong

Caesar Romano wrote:

On Wed, 20 May 2009 08:39:42 GMT, Paul Heslop
wrote Re It's just wrong:

it looks awfully like a piece of public art which has been...
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 09, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By Paul Heslop
It's just wrong

Paul Bartram wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote

Do we know the name or title of this statue or the name of the
sculpture/artist whatever.

When this thread...
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 09, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By Paul Heslop
It's just wrong

tony cooper wrote:

On Tue, 19 May 2009 08:11:19 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

"tony cooper" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By Paul Heslop
It's just wrong

whisky-dave wrote: