Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Pucillo
Forum: General Equipment For Sale May 3rd 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Pucillo
Wanted: Software for Polaroid CI-5000s Film Recorder

If anyone has drivers/software for this model, please reply to

Thanks.

Joe

--
Joe Pucillo (410) 665-9235
Baltimore, Maryland USA ...

Wasn't it na who said...
The awaited launch of Burt Young's official website is now available

Yo, Paulie. You shouldn't spam people like that, you know? I'm
gonna tell Adrian and you ain't...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 7th 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By Joe Pucillo
FILM ADVICE

Wasn't it who said...
there has to be a film you guys can think of that would give
me the snap of slide...

When I need a little more snap (sharp and saturated) I shoot the...
Forum: Film & Labs January 10th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Pucillo
Scanning old film - tightly curled

We've been presented with a roll of film for scanning - about 45
years old, Plus-X film that's uncut and tightly wound from being
stored in a canister for all that time. We're having a hell of a...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 8th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 234
Posted By Joe Pucillo
5 Reasons to Shoot Film -- Popular Photograghy Article

Wasn't it Annika1980 who said...
V=E4in=F6 Louekari wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

No, but it might allow you to get better pics and lots more of them.

Please, do tell me just how?

Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe Pucillo
Nikon 4 sale

Wasn't it Lez Pawl who said...
Nikon 35mm with lense

F6 or N8008 ?

what price should I ask.

Depends.
Forum: Film & Labs September 29th 06, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Pucillo
eFilming help?

My lab has an efilming digital carrier for its minilab operation,
and the operator is having problems with the uniformity of the
image across the entire photo. There is a "uniformity"
adjustment...
Forum: Film & Labs September 12th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Pucillo
35mm plus digital printers recommendation (Cinci area or mail-in)

Wasn't it who said...
Hi all,

We have used digital for the past few years but just bought a Canon SLR
and wanted to play around with 35mm for a little while. Does...
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale August 5th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Pucillo
WTB: Manual, Nikon N8008s

Wasn't it Tom Williams who said...
WANTED TO BUY:

User Manual for Nikon N8008s 35mm camera.

Sorry, Tom -

I don't have one to sell you, but I can offer this link for...
Forum: Photographing People July 26th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Wasn't it Bill Funk who said...
On the site of the original URL, look nearthe top, and check "None"
under "Lining".
That might get you a better selection that fits your needs.

Not really. ...
Forum: Digital Photography July 26th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Wasn't it Bill Funk who said...
On the site of the original URL, look nearthe top, and check "None"
under "Lining".
That might get you a better selection that fits your needs.

Not really. ...
Forum: Film & Labs July 25th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Wasn't it Ken Hart who said...
"Joe Pucillo" wrote...

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
Forum: Photographing People July 25th 06, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Wasn't it me who said...
Wasn't it Ken Weitzel who said...
Joe Pucillo wrote:

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 06, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique.people

Joe Pucillo wrote:

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 06, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Joe Pucillo wrote:

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
Forum: Photographing People July 25th 06, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Joe Pucillo wrote:

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
Forum: Photographing People July 25th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't...
Forum: Film & Labs July 24th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe Pucillo
4x8 photo card envelopes?

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale July 15th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Pucillo
WTB - Dead Battery Pack - Sunpak TR-PAK II

Longshot...

I need the housing for a Sunpak TR-PAK II battery pack. My pack
must have a short in the wire, as puffs of smoke eminate from it
when I turn it on. I am hoping that someone reading...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20