Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian[_9_]
Forum: Digital Photography May 12th 11, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Brian[_9_]
Sony WX7 camera zoom shake problem

I recently brought a Sony WX7 pocket sized camera.
The problem is when I'm recording a video and use the zoom that I find
the picture jumps to one side for a moment (shake problem) at first I
thought...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 09, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian[_9_]
The sponge tool in Photoshop

Bob Williams wrote:

Brian wrote:
I'm using photoshop elements 7.
I understand what the Dodge and Burn tools do and have used them often
to improve a photo but it's...
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

tony cooper wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 00:55:14 +1200, Brian wrote:

I'm using photoshop elements 7.
I understand what the Dodge and Burn tools...
Forum: Digital Photography June 22nd 09, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Brian[_9_]
Improving on a snapshot flash photo

The flashes from cheap snapshot camera tend to make a photo look cold
compared to the more ecpensive flash camera which add warmth to the
photo. Using Photoshop elements is there a way of improving...
Forum: Digital Photography June 22nd 09, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian[_9_]
The sponge tool in Photoshop

I'm using photoshop elements 7.
I understand what the Dodge and Burn tools do and have used them often
to improve a photo but it's not clear what the Sponge tool does.
How what the sponge tool be...
Forum: Digital Photography June 20th 09, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Brian[_9_]
A history of changes in Photoshop Elements?

tony cooper wrote:

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:41:20 -0700, nospam
wrote:

In article , tony...
Forum: Digital Photography June 20th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Brian[_9_]
A history of changes in Photoshop Elements?

"michael adams" wrote:

"nospam" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography June 19th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Brian[_9_]
A history of changes in Photoshop Elements?

I cropped a photo then make some chages to the light and colour of the
photo. I now find that the cropping was wrong. Is there a way to undo
step one (the cropping) and leave the other changes I made...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 09, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By Brian[_9_]
bluring a messy background?

On 2009-06-10 08:13:08 -0700, C J Campbell

On 2009-06-09 07:26:08 -0700, Brian...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 09, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By Brian[_9_]
bluring a messy background?

On 2009-06-09 07:26:08 -0700, Brian said:

I took a photo of someone in a shop and the background is...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 09, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Brian[_9_]
low light movie works better than low light still photos why?

John Navas wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:04:41 +1000, Bob Larter
wrote in :

Brian wrote:
I have a...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 09, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By Brian[_9_]
bluring a messy background?

Bob Larter wrote:

John Navas wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 07:46:06 -0700, Jürgen Exner
wrote in :
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By Brian[_9_]
bluring a messy background?

Bob Larter wrote:

Brian wrote:
I took a photo of someone in a shop and the background is distracting.
I tried to use the blur tool to blur the messy background but...
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 09, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By Brian[_9_]
bluring a messy background?

It's an interesting idea Marty. Does fogging the background make the
background duller or does it look like a room full of light smoke?

Regards Brian

Marty Fremen ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 09, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By Brian[_9_]
bluring a messy background?

Thanks Tony for the useful information. It sounds like it's easy to
do.

Regards Brian

tony cooper wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:50:11 +1000, daveFaktor...
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 09, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By Brian[_9_]
bluring a messy background?

Thanks Floyd for the detailed step by step instructions.
Very helpful.

Regards Brian

(Floyd L. Davidson) wrote:

Brian wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 09, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Brian[_9_]
low light movie works better than low light still photos why?

Thankd Fon for the useful information.

Regards Brian

Don Stauffer wrote:

Brian wrote:
I have a Fujifilm S8000 camera and find it difficult to get a good
exposure...
Forum: Digital Photography June 9th 09, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Brian[_9_]
low light movie works better than low light still photos why?

I have a Fujifilm S8000 camera and find it difficult to get a good
exposure when photographing in low lighting conditions such as
photographing someone on stage but if I use the movie clip mode on...
Forum: Digital Photography June 9th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By Brian[_9_]
bluring a messy background?

I took a photo of someone in a shop and the background is distracting.
I tried to use the blur tool to blur the messy background but this did
not look right. Is there a better way of buring a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 17th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian[_9_]
What life changing moments,do you wish you had photographed much better and why ?

A unusual question Colin, I wonder why you ask this question. Maybe
you can start the ball rolling by telling us of a life-changing moment
that you have experienced.

Regards Brian

Colin...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 17th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian[_9_]
What life changing moments,do you wish you had photographed much better and why ?

A unusual question Colin, I wonder why you ask this question. Maybe
you can start the ball rolling by telling us of a life-changing moment
that you have experienced.

Regards Brian

Colin...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian[_9_]
What life changing moments,do you wish you had photographed much better and why ?

A unusual question Colin, I wonder why you ask this question. Maybe
you can start the ball rolling by telling us of a life-changing moment
that you have experienced.

Regards Brian

Colin...
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 08, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 44
Posted By Brian[_9_]
Just what is a photograph

Pat wrote: