Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 20th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Best point and shoot digital camera for low-light or nightphotography

I'm looking for a good quality, point and shoot compact digital camera
that excells at taking photographs at night or under...
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Nikon D40 vs D40x

hi,here is post right for you,hope it is useful
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/choose-between-nikon-d40-and-d40x.html
Forum: Digital Photography November 25th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
HP Pavilion M8200N

You can watch, record, and pause live TV programming as well as
schedule the PC to record upcoming episodes or entire series.any
comments on the new HP Pavilion...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
something on Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D

Image quality was a bright spot for the 5D. Photos were well-exposed,
with vivid colors and low noise levels. The camera controls noise well
at high ISOs, so you'll still be able to get at least a...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 07, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sony Cybershot DSC-T70 with Face Detection technology

it seems that Face Detection technology is popular function with all
the new digital camera:)
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/sony-cybershot-dsc-t70.html
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Top Ten Digital SLRs

please give your comments for the top SLRs:
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/top-digital-slrs/
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 fails to turn on

On Oct 15, 10:09 am, R Kannan wrote:
Hi,

My Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 camera seems to be struck with the lens projecting
outside. When I turn it on, it says...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 07, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 68
Posted By [email protected]
REALLY BIG BIRDS LOVE THE 40D !

On Oct 15, 4:45 am, Annika1980 wrote:
OK sports fans, today we're gonna see what the 40D can really do.
Here is a full-size image from the 40D that I took a few hours ago.
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 70
Posted By [email protected]
REALLY BIG BIRDS LOVE THE 40D !

On Oct 15, 4:45 am, Annika1980 wrote:
OK sports fans, today we're gonna see what the 40D can really do.
Here is a full-size image from the 40D that I took a few hours ago.
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 07, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Need a new SMALL digital camera

On Oct 10, 7:02 am, wrote:
My Canon PowerShot SD200 died and I need to replace it. I LOVE the
small size. The two things I dislike about my Canon and would like to
improve...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 07, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Comment on the old Canon EOS-10D

somebody said the old Canon EOS-10D is the top ten popular SLRS,how do
think it?
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/canon-eos-10d.html
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Nikon D80 Vs Nikon D200

find the right answer about Nikon D80 or Nikon D200,any comment about
it?
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/nikon-d80-or-nikon-d200.html
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
SLR camera for beginners

what is the best classic SLR camera for beginners?
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/the-best-classic-slr-camera-for-beginners.html
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Nikon D80 Question

hope you can find something on this post:)
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/nikon-d80-camera-lists.html
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
UPSET AT THE 40D !

I like the D40
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/canon-eos-40d.html
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 2nd 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
UPSET AT THE 40D !

I like the D40
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/canon-eos-40d.html
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Canon Rebel XTi

hope this post is useful
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/canon-digital-rebel-xt-or-xti.html
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 28th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
New - Panasonic DMC-FZ18 - 28 - 504mm zoom

some useful he
http://newdigitalfans.com/panasonic-lumix-dmc-fz18/
Forum: Digital Photography August 28th 07, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
any comment about Canon PowerShot SD950IS

Face Detection Technology is also on board to automatically give you
just the shot you're looking for. Auto ISO Shift and ISO 1600 let you
command low light like a...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 07, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Olympus SP-560 UZ Release

CENTER VALLEY, Pa., August 23, 2007 - Olympus introduces the new
SP-560 Ultra Zoom digital camera, the all-in-one solution for
consumers looking for power and versatility for any shooting
situation....
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Nikon D40x or Canon EOS 400D?

On 8 24 , 7 59 , " wrote:
Which one would you choose and why?

I will chose the Canon EOS 400D
http://forums.newdigitalfans.com/thread-5-1-1.html
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 07, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Nikon D40 Vs Nikon D70

what the main diffferences between Nikon D70 and Nikon D40 cameras
http://forums.newdigitalfans.com/thread-2-1-1.html
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 23rd 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
New Digital Camera Forums

any comment about thie newdigitalfans forums:
http://forums.newdigitalfans.com/index.php
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 07, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Fuji 9600 vs Canon 350D

I like the Fuji 9600 more better
http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/fuji-finepix-s9100-camera-lists.html
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 07, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Canon G9

anything talk about http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/canon-powershot-g9.html