Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joseph Meehan
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Charge Regimen for NiMH batteries?

Bill Tuthill wrote:
SMS wrote:
... How many people
follow the recommended charging regimen of priming the batteries,
doing...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 18th 07, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Bell beginning to toll for reflexive optical viewfinders?

RichA wrote:
Fujifilm digital camera to use Kopin Viewfinder
Spectra-Photonics magazine:

Fujifilm Corp. of Tokyo will intergrate the CyberEVR 230K-NF
electronic viewfinder from Kopin Corp....
Forum: Digital Photography August 18th 07, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26

RichA wrote:
Fujifilm digital camera to use Kopin Viewfinder
Spectra-Photonics magazine:

Fujifilm Corp. of Tokyo will intergrate the CyberEVR 230K-NF
electronic viewfinder from Kopin Corp....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 18th 07, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Joseph Meehan
CD recovery service?

Don Wiss wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:59:25 -0700, phk wrote:

I have a bunch of pix copied to a CD a couple of years ago. My
current PC cannot find the pictures,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 17th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Joseph Meehan
CD recovery service?

G.T. wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
phk wrote:
I have a bunch of pix copied to a CD a couple of years ago. My
current PC cannot find the pictures, only the directory in which I
put...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 17th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Joseph Meehan
CD recovery service?

phk wrote:
I have a bunch of pix copied to a CD a couple of years ago. My
current PC cannot find the pictures, only the directory in which I put
them.

Are these forever lost? Or are there...
Forum: Digital Photography August 16th 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Basic image editor THANKS

Matt Ion wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
I am looking for an easy to use basic editor for my girlfriend.
..
Suggestions ???

Thanks everyone.

I expected...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Nikon D200 extra battery

Toni Nikkanen wrote:
Given the recent hulabaloo with massive battery recalls (laptops,
mobile phones) everywhere, I don't think I'll purchase off-brand or
used batteries anymore. The possible...
Forum: Digital Photography August 15th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Basic image editor THANKS

Joseph Meehan wrote:
I am looking for an easy to use basic editor for my girlfriend.
Suggestions ???

Thanks everyone.

I expected that IrfanView & Picasa would be recommended. I thought I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 14th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Basic image editor

I am looking for an easy to use basic editor for my girlfriend.
AdobePhotoshop is a little too much for her.

She needs to be able to do a little cutting resizing and pasting and maybe
add...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras August 13th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 11
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Which of these features would you give up in a travel camera

RPS wrote:
I am looking for an all-purpose travel camera which I can always keep
with me. I made a list of all the features I would want and DPreview
tells me it doesn't exit! Great.

So...
Forum: Digital Photography August 13th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 14

RPS wrote:
I am looking for an all-purpose travel camera which I can always keep
with me. I made a list of all the features I would want and DPreview
tells me it doesn't exit! Great.

So...
Forum: Digital Photography August 9th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Would you return this new camera?

wrote:
I just received my new camera, a Canon PowerShot A640 from Adorama. I
spotted a very obvious artifact on the LCD right away. It's a large
dark circle in the upper-right...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 9th 07, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By Joseph Meehan
10 megapixel?

Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
It is alleged that Joseph Meehan claimed:

Unless you are regularly going over 8x10 inch 10woud be
overkill.

Not if you then need/want to crop out elements,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 9th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By Joseph Meehan
10 megapixel?

Pete D wrote:
snip

megapixels only help if you are making very large size prints..

Not true, a camera with more megapixels will allow you to do far
greater crops and still end up...
Forum: Digital Photography August 8th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Joseph Meehan
new high quality images with this new digital camera

bugbear wrote:
softwarer wrote:

check this and you will know every thing

http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP

Even without following it, I know you're a spammer
Forum: Digital Photography August 8th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 61
Posted By Joseph Meehan
I´m lost! Depth of field problem with all DSLR´s ???

Sosumi wrote:
After seeing many sites with beautiful photos, I´m coming to the
conclusion that nearly all DSLR camera´s have a big problem with
depth of field.

Have you compared these to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 8th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By Joseph Meehan
10 megapixel?

Newsguy wrote:
Hi all,

I'm considering a digital SLR and am overwhelmed by everything that's
available. I'm ready to move past the point and shoot cameras and
would like 10+ megapixels. ...
Forum: Digital Photography August 7th 07, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Joseph Meehan
IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!

laelahaellallah3

Do you really think SPAMING is God's desire?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit
Forum: Digital Photography August 7th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Do you think that "Muslims are real Christians more than the Christians"

laelahaellallah

If you really want people to read and appreciate your message, it would
be a good idea not to try and start a dialog by ticking them off with SPAM.

On the other hand if it...
Forum: Digital Photography August 7th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Joseph Meehan
Are aging photos fading your favorite memories?

Fireia wrote:
Dear News Readers

Hi I am (a spammer)

Don't support smammers.

--
Joseph Meehan
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 7th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Spam THis wrote:
viewerofrecphoto wrote:
looking for a digital camera to use as an exposure meter and
histogram display for my film camera.
preferred features:
- small size
- low...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 7th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 138

Spam THis wrote:
viewerofrecphoto wrote:
looking for a digital camera to use as an exposure meter and
histogram display for my film camera.
preferred features:
- small size
- low...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Joseph Meehan
I quit my job and now I'm making roughly 150 dollars a day! haha

James Silverton wrote:
wrote on Sat, 04 Aug 2007
11:50:05 -0700:

n About a month ago I quit my job at Hollister. I didn't quit
n it because I didn't like it there...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Joseph Meehan
how to deal with "delay time" when photographing

wrote:
Hello,

There is surely a term for what I want to discuss. But since I'm no
expert, I don't know that term.

"the length of time between my pushing the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125