Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 3.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Newbie question about macro with DSLR

"Eric Smith" wrote in message
I'm considering buying a Canon Digital Rebel XSi for a project involving
macro photography, and...
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 08, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
digital camera

"suz the oozer" wrote in message
i tried two different new cards.....unfortunately, neither one worked, i
still get a card error...
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 08, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Help please. Can't turn off my Olympus C770

"M.J. Schuon" wrote in message
Hi all. Don't know if anyone here can help, but my Olympus C770
camera seems to have broken...
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 08, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
still cameras with HD video?

wrote in message news:a14f7a09-e44c-4728-
Hi all. I hope somebody sees this post among all the spam!

A few months...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 08, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Monopod, Unipod, etc.?

"Just D" wrote in message
"Randy Berbaum"

Guys, what are you thinking about this model? It already has a quick
Release Platform...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Memory card out of memory - Nikon Coolpix

"Club_obi_wan" wrote in message
I've a nikon coolpix camera with a lexar 128mb digital film...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Monopod, Unipod, etc.?

"Just D" wrote in message
Could anybody give some recommendations to get a good Monopod or Unipod?
Btw, what's the difference, just the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Filters not fitting my Nikkor 18-55 lens

"Jack" wrote in message
" wrote in news:58ce56de-1f5e-
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
background question

"Chris" wrote in message
On Mar 21, 9:12 am, "Granny" wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Can your digital camera be used as a photo viewer?

wrote in message
I thought I tried this once in my Lumix, and it could not recognized
the JPEG...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 9th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 61
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Whatever happened to Pentax?

"The Dave©" wrote in message
Doug Jewell wrote:
As for myself, the last few times I've gone to buy a camera, I was
purchasing a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 08, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Best way to shoot sunset

"Marcin" wrote in message
The fastest way to get nice effect:

Diirect your lens to sun and than push the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Best way to shoot sunset

wrote in message
Sorry, Newbie here.

I want to shoot a sunset but my pics seem to come...
Forum: Digital Photography February 24th 08, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 48
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Automatic ISO versus Manual Setting

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

"tony cooper" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 08, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Memory cards...?

"John Turco" wrote in message

Then, again, that may prove harmful to the battery pack's long term
health, perhaps? Personally, I...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Why only Thumbnail view for jpg, but not Tiff Windows Explorer

"lbbss" wrote in message
Is there any plug-ins or codec that I can get to give me thumb nail
view of...
Forum: Digital Photography February 2nd 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
how to make large prints from a digital camera

wrote in message
i am an amature photagrapher, mostly of nature scenes. how can i get
my photos...
Forum: Digital Photography February 2nd 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Memory cards...?

"elliot" wrote in message
I am a bit confused..My present FC16M memory card for the 3.3mp tells me
I can take 16 pics...
Forum: Digital Photography January 28th 08, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Multi folders on XD card. Fuji S5700.

"Bampah" wrote in message
My brother in law has managed to delete a complete card full of photos
Forum: Digital Photography January 17th 08, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Missed Photo Op

"tony cooper" wrote in message
Of course, my interest in the near bare-breasted babes is strictly
artistic. ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Pixel blooming in Google Earth

"Jeff R." wrote in message
I happened upon these two rather impressive blown highlights in Google
Earth, at:

Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
EXIF data - What do you learn?

"tony cooper" wrote in message
This link:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/cooper213/rockexif.jpg
is to...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
Write a file to the SD card (in the camera?)

"Peetie Wheatstraw" wrote in message
Write a file to the SD card (in the camera?)

Desktop system with Intel...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 08, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
"Seven megapixels should be enough for anyone...." (was: fuji f31 fd - new model f50 fd - any good?)

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message ...
Intentionally so! But do most people really...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 08, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Randy Berbaum[_2_]
why so much spam

"Sparky" wrote in message
I thought this was a rec.photo.digital group?
why is anytime i come i...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 81